“Best Cakes!”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I've never been to the restaurant side, but ever since I've discovered this place, I've been getting their cakes for birthday parties. I have a big family and it's always hard to please everyone with one cake, but this place always satisfy all 20 of us. The cakes are a decent price and they always taste great! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a cake.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

re: Bakery, first off, I am a Japanese, so I like their red bean buns and curry buns that are favorite of japanese people. Second, they have cakes that are similar to Japanese cake shops; unlike cakes in the US, they are just right, not too sweet. Lastly, their macarons are not as good as Laduree's but very tasty.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

Had Saturday nite dinner with girlfirends lunch menu was the same as dinner, salads and sandwichs no added features unless you paid for them limited but good for a light fare, bakery excellent, parking fare limited lots of choices for eatries in shopping center in sandy springs, would not go back for dinner

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I ended up going here after having breakfast. I definitely will come back again, great selection of beverages and food. The cafe is open in the morning and the bakery is all day till close. The selection of macaroons are great and the taste is just amazing. I would recommend this place to anybody.

Reviewed 8 April 2012

Joli Kobe is our 'go to' bakery for milestone events. Not only beautiful, Joli Kobe's bakery delivers the most incredible desserts in town.