“Favorite bakery”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 23 December 2013

By far one of my favorite bakeries in Atlanta and conveniently located off of 285 on Roswell Rd. Keep them in mind for your next cake needs.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I always come here for birthday cakes and they are never disappointing. The cakes are amazing and delicious! Highly Recommended!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Joli Kobe's breads and sweets are of high quality. They remind me
of tasty breads and cakes of Europe and Japan. I stop in whenever possible to grab a loaf of Wheat Pan de Mie and Japanese style breads.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

I've never been to the restaurant side, but ever since I've discovered this place, I've been getting their cakes for birthday parties. I have a big family and it's always hard to please everyone with one cake, but this place always satisfy all 20 of us. The cakes are a decent price and they always taste great! I would highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a cake.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

re: Bakery, first off, I am a Japanese, so I like their red bean buns and curry buns that are favorite of japanese people. Second, they have cakes that are similar to Japanese cake shops; unlike cakes in the US, they are just right, not too sweet. Lastly, their macarons are not as good as Laduree's but very tasty.