“A Quirky Sort of Convenient Place”
Review of Uncle Brunos Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Brunos Deli
Ranked #2,106 of 4,098 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 13 August 2016

Visited here before doing a Mastermind Escape Room in the same office complex. It was convenient. There were six of us and the food varied. I had the Reuben and it was excellent. My girlfriend had a turkey sandwich and soup. The soup was good (tomato basil). but her sandwich was just OK. This place is just open for breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday and they get hammered at lunch time from the nearby offices getting take-out. As such, our service was slow. I would go back; but only it it was again quite convenient.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I love this little Deli. You'd miss it if you're not lucky but I have to tell you I just LOVE their sandwiches! Owned by what seems to be a husband and wife they really know how to make great potato salad! I'm definitely coming back (When I'm in the area before 3 on a weekday)!