“Turkey sandwich”
Review of Boar's head

Boar's head
Ranked #909 of 4,095 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Had a hour layover so we grabbed a couple of turkey sandwich's here, they were quick to get us fixed up. Great tasting and better than airline food, worth the stop.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We stopped here for dinner.

My husband had the hummus sandwich. It comes with romaine lettuce, black olives, and caesar dressing. If you like thick bread dripping with caesar dressing, this is the sandwich for you. I saw the hummus on it; all he could taste was caesar. Super disappointing.

The grilled cheese is nice (of course, it depends on what cheese your order). I mean, it's hard to screw up a grilled cheese sandwich, but I'll give them props because you get 4 types of cheese and their selection is great.

The cake. Ohhhhh. The cake. Just get some. The pieces are huge and if you're craving sugar, the cake will meet your needs (and then some). I got 2.5 servings out of one piece of cake. Fantastic!

IDK if I'll return for a meal again. I'll have cake again for sure, but for the money we paid for this meal, I feel like I could do better elsewhere in ATL.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We grabbed a quick bite bite before our flight at the Kiosk location. It was surprisingly delicious and fresh. It exceeded our expectation for a sandwich at a kiosk. We had the turkey sandwich and it was absolutely yummy with us craving for more. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Listen, it’s hard to find fresh bread and fresh deli meat anywhere let alone in an airport terminal! Stumbled across this by chance, I was very delighted to see the quality of Boarshead being served. Is it an airport? Is it a little chaotic at times? Is there a little line? Of course, you’re out of the airport, what do you expect? The end of the story is I got a great sandwich, the way I wanted it, while everybody was paying for prepackaged marginal meals on the flight, I busted out a great sandwich and I could see everybody looking at me! It was so good I ate one before the flight, another one during the flight! Good find highly recommend it!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I recently had a short connection in Atlanta before catching a 4-plus hour flight to LAX. As I was already getting hungry, I looked for some quick food to grab before boarding my flight. Lucky for me, my gate was near the Boar's Head Kiosk. My roast beef sandwich was tasty and fresh. I fly though Atlanta frequently and am keeping this place in mind.

Been to Boar's head? Share your experiences!