“Professional Chef, Haute Cuisine”
Review of Marlows Tavern

Marlows Tavern
Ranked #470 of 4,012 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Best food I have had in Atlanta, bang bang shrimp, asparagus fries tuna and chicken w spinach we're delectable

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I went here for dinner with my sister, and her fiance'. First off, the okra.. omg the okra. It's literally full pieces of okra deep fried. Considering that won me over due to the fact I love okra the sandwich I had that came with the dipping sauce was even better. Our waitress was super sweet, fast, and personable. I wish I remembered her name, but the okra just blindsided me and nothing else in the world mattered.

I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

This is my second time dining here. The food was good and the atmosphere was comfortable. With TV's in the bar area I could see it becoming noisy during large televised sporting events but this wasn't the case the night we visited. I recommend the Asparagus Fries and Burger.

Reviewed 14 April 2017

Last Friday night, my friends and I went to grab dinner at Marlow’s tavern. We were met by a friendly host. There was about a 20 minute wait but that was to be expected.
Once we were seated, we ordered the parmesan fries for a starter. They came out very quickly, surprisingly fast for a busy friday. Our server came back and took our orders. The menu had a very wide selection and was almost overwhelming to choose. I ordered the famou fish tacos and they were good as well. They came out quickly as well along with everyone else's food. I highly recommend Marlow’s for anyone who is looking to get a night out or a casual bite to eat!

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

After a hectic day of business in Midtown Atlanta, nothing beats a generously poured cocktail and delicious meal at Marlow's Tavern.

Conveniently located on West Peachtree NE close to several hotels, the Georgia Tech campus, and the Midtown MARTA station.

The evening crowd is not too loud and the staff is friendly and efficient.

The tuna poke is awesome! Other menu options run a wide range. All quite tasty.

Been to Marlows Tavern? Share your experiences!