InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
US$299
Travelocity
  • Room Service
2,986 results
All reviewssouthern artbourbon barham barclub levelseparate showerroom servicestone mountainself parkingmini barbeautiful hotelturn down servicecorner roomthe ritzfitness centerfour seasonsmarta stationbuckhead
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for the weekend. The room was nice and the property is very spacious and has many quiet areas inside and outside to sit and relax. But I was not happy with the service. The check in desk personnel were not very welcoming and friendly in my opinion. We were gone from our room from 10am to 4:30pm and our room was still not cleaned. We had a few minutes for shut eye before our next event but we had to wait as we were promised someone will be there soon. The manager was not very helpful either. Needless to say that we had an unsatisfactory stay there

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MSRDLD
SKilmartin, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, MSRDLD. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior service and quintessential Southern hospitality. With that said, I would like to discuss your comments with you personally. Please email me at intercontinentalbuckhead@ihg.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

If your looking for a night in the city to get away close to fantastic restaurants, bars, and nightlife this hotel is a great upscale spot to stay the night or the weekend. Our room on the 19 floor had a wonderful view of the city, soaking tub and separate shower, and comfortable bed. As a bonus the hotel features the Bourbon Bar which is great for a night cap and Southern Art which has a wonderful breakfast option. My wife and I will definitely be back to the hotel for future weekend getaways in the city!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
SKilmartin, General Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Hello, Alan K. Thank you for taking a moment to let us know your thoughts regarding your recent experience with us as we take all feedback seriously. I’m very pleased that you had such an enjoyable overall visit. I'm also thrilled that you had the opportunity to experience Southern Art and Bourbon Bar. With 70+ rare and specially-curated bourbons (including some distilled just for us), Bourbon Bar is a destination unto itself. Thanks again and I hope that whenever your travels have you return to Atlanta that you'll come back and see us. Safe travels!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel services were 3.5 star. Quality of hotel was a 4 star. Was not upset until morning breakfast (buffet) did not get a server until about 10-12 mins. Went to buffet after 5 mins. There were only about three tables sat in restaurant. The food was cold and quality was below average. The bill for two adults (18% automatic gratuity) $63.45. I was in service industry for 8 years and a very reasonable critic.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, Brad P. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior service and quintessential Southern hospitality. With that said, I would like to discuss your comments with you personally. Please email me at intercontinentalbuckhead@ihg.com at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 4 June 2017

We had a few issues- our air conditioning didn't work the first night and an issue with our shower- but Quint in engineering did everything he could to make our stay the best. He went above and beyond!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, Amanda H! I very much appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us (and for the kind words). You know, the best feedback a General Manager can hear is that their associates made an impact on a guest's overall experience. Quint is certainly a strong asset to the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta team, so I’m thrilled to let him know of your kind words. Thank you again for the review; we can’t wait to welcome you back again soon. Cheers.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

I flew my daughter & I to meet in Atlanta for a 4-day weekend. I searched for a hotel with close proximity to shopping & restaurants in Buckhead. I selected the InterContinental for its great reviews and shopping package, which was a great value with the breakfast buffet included each morning. It was convenient to eat immediately on our way out & theirs one of the best I've had (especially the buttermilk fried chicken!) - the food fresh and servers were very accommodating. The restaurant and Bourbon bar staff was kind to insist they serve us our dessert order while we sat outside. The room was nice, with full-size toiletries in the shower and a lighted makeup mirror. We mainly walked everywhere, but when needed, the hotel shuttle was readily available. Our departing flights were in the evening, so we enjoyed the package's late checkout and the front desk safely locked our luggage in their holding closet while we spent our last hours in Buckhead. It was raining, so I asked about a shuttle ride at the bell captain's desk. Willie was very considerate to offer us a ride to the mall and back. He said we are still guests of the hotel while they have our luggage. My daughter & I enjoyed his warm conversation. Just before leaving, we enjoyed deep tissues massages at the spa. Wonderful quality time spent at a comfortable hotel.

Room Tip: stayed on floor 28, end of hall away from elevator - nice city view & quiet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Greetings from Atlanta, Lisa G. Thank you for the oh-so-kind review of your recent stay with us! You bring up something for which we take tremendous pride – exceeding our guests’ expectations. We simply are not satisfied with meeting an expectation; we must exceed each and every expectation, every time. Thank you again for the very nice review; please come back and see us again soon!