3,058 results
All reviews southern art bourbon bar ham bar club level separate shower room service stone mountain self parking mini bar beautiful hotel turn down service corner room the ritz fitness center four seasons marta station buckhead
Reviewed 8 December 2017

I am going to start off by saying: I WOULD NOT SUGGEST BOOKING A ROOM HERE!
Allow me to further explain my situation. My wife and I had to fly into Atlanta for 2 days in November for a quick business meeting. Like usual, we booked our hotel room and assumed everything would go smoothly. After a very long day, we arrived at the hotel around 8:30pm. There appeared to be a few businessmen waiting around in the lobby looking quite aggravated so we know something was going on. After a 45 minute wait, a very green front desk girl informed us that they had overbooked the hotel and we didn't have a room. They began frantically calling other hotels in the ATL area, but all were booked up (We assume there was a large conference going on). After another hour wait, some sort of manager (Bret Poole or the like) came out to tell us the closest hotel was about 30 minutes out of the city but, "Not to worry, because of our error, you will be highly compensated." It was an absolute disaster. We were exhausted, had more work to do, and now had to deal with having no place to stay. We finally decided to call a relative and had them put us up for the night as we lost all faith in this hotel's ability to fix the problem.
**NOW for the best part of the story!!** Two weeks after this incident, we receive an email with our HUGE compensation!! Here it comes: "We are offering a free "upgrade" the NEXT time you stay with us (but just for the amount of days you were originally suppose to stay with us)!"
To make a long story short, the same hotel which made our entire trip a disaster, now has the AUDACITY to suggest we stay with them again?! After returning back to the office on Monday, I immediately sent out an email to our company, strongly advising against booking any business stays here. We have almost 450,000 employees and I would rather pay 10x's the cost for a hotel, then ever trust the Intercontinental Buckhead Atlanta again. You have a better chance of me sleeping in the emergency room of Grady Hospital then ever coming back for my pathetic upgrade.

2  Thank Joe S
Maxime D, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Hello and greetings from Atlanta. I would like to sincerely thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your experience with us. After all, it is only with guest feedback that we’re able to provide superior service and quintessential Southern hospitality. With that said, I would like to discuss your comments with you personally. Please email me at intercontinentalbuckhead@ihg.com with your user name from TripAdvisor as a reference, at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing from you soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

This is the second time we've used this location for a work conference and I must say that the staff is very accommodating. I've dealt extensively with the concierge, Joan, and she has been nothing but accommodating and we can be quite demanding!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Maxime D, Manager at InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Excellent hotel. Rooms (including bed and pillows) were outstanding, as was the service. Requested additional bottled water and tea and it arrived in minutes. Great location in the center of Buckhead.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room for more natural light and views.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greetings from Atlanta, MattBryn. I'm certainly pleased that you had a great experience and ecstatic to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your visit; after all, it is our ultimate goal to provide extraordinary guest service at all times. I will be sure to share your kind words with our entire team. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 4 December 2017

The staff is polite, attentive, responsive and generally fantastic. Responded immediately to feedback. The hotel is one that earns a place on my stay there again list. Even had a good view and will definitely return to try the spa as this stay was only one night

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello and greetings from Atlanta, roger f! Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us; we truly do love receiving feedback of all kinds from our valued guests. I'm so pleased that you had a pleasant stay and found our hotel to be a good representation of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand. Thanks again for your comments. Please come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed 2 December 2017

The Intercontinental Hotel provides a luxurious stay and service at a reasonable cost! The service for the conference I was attending was professional and offered the attendees a positive and enjoyable experience.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello, Elizabeth I! You know, I certainly understand that our guests have the option to stay at other hotels within the area, and for that I thank you for choosing us! Our goal is not only to provide superior service but also to exceed each and every one of our guests’ expectations. With that said, I’m thrilled that you had a great visit! Thanks again for your review; please come back and see us again soon. Cheers.