Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
US$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$116
US$99
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$108
Country Inn
US$85
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
US$171
US$395
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$457/night.

1,460 results
All reviewsbraves gamesix flagswaffle houseyogurtfree breakfastindoor poolroom was clean and comfortablefamily reunionwould stay here againgreat customer serviceking bedfront desk clerkwillissuntrustinterstatecobbmall
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This is the third year I am staying at the Wingate, Cobb Drive in Atlanta, over the period of the same conference.

The hotel needs a little renovation, but the VALUE for money, and the SIZE of the rooms, can't be beaten!

However, the one thing I want to really compliment this year, is the Service by staff generally, and one person in Particular.

The receptionist VERONICA is an amazing lady. Walking into the hotel yesterday after being away for 12 months, I was greeted like an old friend, welcoming me back. A smiling face and bright disposition really makes a difference, after what was an 800 mile drive from DC!

Veronica is amazing, and really went out of her way to accommodate me in the PERFECT room for my stay of 5 nights.

Thank you Veronica! Your outstanding and excellent service is appreciated more than you can imagine!

Room Tip: Back side of the Hotel the rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Willisblak, Front Office Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Dear YCDBSOYA,

Thanks for all of your feedback. I have shared your review with my staff to show them how important everyone is in creating a great guest experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Cleanliness was awesome and it felt like another home! The lady veronica at the front desk was awesome!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear la9192,

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Ok for price. Needs some improvement when it comes to the breakfast. Location convenient to I-75. Very friendly and helpful staff

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear robertY5651TM,

Reviewed 16 October 2016

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 15 October 2016

Hotel stay was ruined 1) the pool closed on the 2nd day due to child's toilet accident. Hotel staff then shocked the pool, and opened it several hours later. However, 2) no warning sign was put out to inform guests that shocked indoor pools are dangerous for people with respiratory problems. Had to end stay at Hotel early due to sudden severe respiratory problems that developed at the pool on 2nd day. My Dr. later informed me that the chemicals in the air from the shocked pool caused my respiratory problems. Hotel also put, unknown $115 charge on our CC after we left, even though we used our Wyndam Rewards points. Manager of hotel failed to respond to written complaints left at the desk. General Manager failed to return several phone calls in a timely manner, and finally told us that Wyndham did not do anything wrong? It was a CYA response. Our vacation was ruined. I had to have 7 Rxs filled + Emergency visit to my Dr. who felt I might need to go to the ER. No cleaning staff ever came to our room to clean it.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Hello dalef565,

Thank you for taking the time to give our business the Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while staying at our Wingate hotel, the pool was in working condition. The incident that happened we did have to take the correct protocol by shocking the pool to insure that no one is harmed by the chemical or the bile. We did check all pool levels and tested the water before allowing anyone in the pool. I have discussed this situation with my entire management staff to ensure that we change the look of our hotel. We do care as a staff about every situation that goes on at our hotel good or bad. Our goal is to provide a level of service that requires diligent attention to detail and is a matter of constant reinforcement of our hotel. Once again, we are truly sorry for any inconvenience we caused you. If there is anything else we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call.