“Not simply great, but amazingly so!”
Review of Bezoria

Bezoria
Ranked #37 of 144 Quick Bites in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 21 August 2015

We were in Atlanta moving the kids into an apartment a few blocks away, and the restaurant sent over some guys with samples of hummus and pita. The samples were so tasty that we had to go for lunch the next day. We were all pleased with our dishes and the service was excellent. This isn't a fancy dining option, but more of a Chipotle style place where you go through the line and choose your options, then pay at the register. The custom beverages are delicious as well. We tried chicken and vegetarian sandwiches and platters and the whole family raved about the food. We will definitely be back. We fed a family of four for just around $40.

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Melissa M

Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

I have eaten shawarma in multiple spots in the Middle East and this spot ranks up there. In addition to great customer service. Great spot for Midtown Atl

Date of visit: August 2015
1  Thank Ty01
Reviewed 8 June 2015

Since I live nearby its an easy walk over. You enter and order and pay and carry your tray to the table of your choosing, no wait staff.

Sandwiches are like 6.75 to 8.00. I had the Bezoria Feast 9.75 which is a little of everything in a bowl.

Parking is tight in the area, but you can get here easy from the 10th st Marta, or walk up from the North Ave Marta or go before or after something at the FOX.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank MikeATL
Reviewed 3 June 2015

I don't go downtown at lunch time very often, but I met a friend at a business event at the nearby Fox Theater and we decided to walk north on Peachtree and came across this bright, new Mediterranean spot. It was clear that most people were lined up to get a fast take-out lunch, and they were happy to be there. The prices were excellent and there were lots of ways to combine small portions of the traditional flavors - hummus, tomato and cucumber salad, felafel, chicken shwarma and on and on. It sort of reminds me of a Subway, but transplanted in Israel. They bake their own pita bread and have special very thin bread, called that is excellent. My friend and i both got a falafel wrap on laffa bread, adorned with slaw, chopped salad and hummus, with a light garlic sauce. The serving wrap was big, but light and fresh. I'll definitely go back and recommend bezoria to anyone who works or lives downtown.

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank BailsB43
Reviewed 22 May 2015

I have been 3 times, the felafel is good. However today was the weirdest experience. The other 2 times I have been, there were long lines, and the staff was too busy dancing and talking to each other to work faster. Today there wasnt a long line, I asked for a pita sandwich, they said they were out of pita. First time I had ever been to a mediterranean restaurant where they had no Pita. THen while I am ordering my laffa, which took a while because the staff was talking to one another, they delivered one pita to a different customer, and another pita was used for someone else for a sandwich. If it wasnt the same price, I would have suspected they were messing with people to spend more on the laffa.

The food is good, but I wouldnt go if you want good service.

Date of visit: May 2015