“Great value”

Bezoria
Ranked #522 of 4,093 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 4 January 2018

My recommendation here is the Vegan Sampler. It's quick and easy and they always greet me with a big smile. The food is fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The landlord had me booted even though I spent $10 on lunch they are because after I ate I walked directly across the street to be handed some papers by someone and then right back across the street was not even gone a minute and was booted and he gave me no mercy this man is a slumlord and money hungry and I will never ever ever and ever patron this restaurant again or would ever recommend it

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Finding a quick, healthy lunch as a vegetarian is not always an easy feat when traveling on business. I"m glad I took a chance on this place!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

I'm not even kidding. I'm a flight attendant...so, I'm used to flying to Boston for my favorite barber, to NYC to visit the MIT (or to buy chocolate at La Maison du Chocolat)...and now I'll add Bezoria for a falafel bowl with spicy hummus, shredded cabbage and pickles with tahini. The Falafel is cooked to order...and honestly, I've never had better. So, I'll make the trup. I have to hit up Atlanta to pick up my mail anyway.

Reviewed 21 March 2017

How in the heck have I never eaten here before?!?!! This place we just happened upon and were we ever glad that we did!!! The food here is amazing!!!! Have never had a falafel much better than I received here. The parking is a little tight.. but well worth it!

Been to Bezoria? Share your experiences!