“SO delicious !”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Buckhead
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have eaten here many times. A favorite is the maza platter. It is a combination of all their different appetizers except the spanakopita. One problem. I am usually a very giving person but, for this plate I don't want to share !

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Delicious Mediterranean food! Also love the owner Al. He's quite the character! Hummus, babaganoush, iskander, falafel and any of the gyro platters; you can't go wrong. Please don't skip dessert! Rice pudding (and I hate rice pudding, Café Agora is the only place I will eat it), baklava, lady fingers.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Cafe Agora has become our go-to for dinning-in and take-out. Either way it is always excellent and the service can't be beat! The lamb shish kabab dinner is my favorite and you can always ask for extra tzatziki sauce.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We attended a fun Atlanta Braves game, but passed on the traditional ballpark frank and beer. We really wanted a meal. After googling "gyro" up came Cafe Agora only eight miles away, a 20 minute GPS guided drive. Quickly seated, beverages and dinner ordered, soon we were dining on delicious gyros plates that came with a very nice salad and rice pudding treat. Since it was late, we passed on desert and coffee, but I know it would be nice. Each of us were glad we passed on Stadium food and look forward to visiting again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The food and service fantastic!! You must try the Gyro platter and Adana Kebab!!
Emina our waitress was Fantastic. She is witty , and very good in making you feel at home. This restaurant is great for date night , for family dinners and even just for appetizers and wine!! Enjoy!!!

2  Thank Josephine A