Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$143
View deal
Booking.comUS$143
PricelineUS$143
Hotels.comUS$143
TravelocityUS$143
FindHotelUS$143
Orbitz.comUS$143
All reviews the sliding glass door first floor shuttle driver braves game stay there again great room battery
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2022 via mobile

Hotel staff is great and great job to management for hiring Ra’dyance she’s a beautiful site to look at while I grab a morning coffee and her customer service is great! Will definitely be back here when I need a place to stay

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2022

I was fortunate to encounter a great team at your Windy Hill Location led by the amazing Justin Brown. It was Valentine's day weekend and I called ahead for a little assistance. Justin did an amazing job in assisting me by coordinating flowers to be delivered to my room. He also went the extra mile by spreading them all over the room creating a phenomenal experience. I will stay there again and refer a friend thank you Courtyard and Justin.

Room tip: Contact the property in advance for advice. A back side room seclude you from others.
Date of stay: February 2022
Reviewed 29 January 2022

I have nothing but great things to say regarding Woody Gray and his excellent customer service. I got a late checkout due to my work meeting not being until later that day and then I was catching a flight at 11pm and Woody was nice enough to let me stay in my room until I needed to leave. He made my stay much more enjoyable. Thank you!!

Date of stay: January 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2022 via mobile

My room is very comfortable and reasonably priced, but more than anything I have to brag about the customer experience! One particular associate, Daphne Bowen, stuck out to me as someone with an incredibly personable, funny and helpful persona. She helped me book my reservation last minute and was very friendly and professional in her approach! Daphne is a definite Assest to your company! I would put her in my pocket and not let go! Her customer service is beyond impeccable she made me feel so comfortable about staying at this property I really appreciate Daphne and welcoming me to Atlanta.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

Room was very clean and comfortable. Staff was exceptional! I was checked in by Larry and he was amazing. I talked to manager Cheadee and several other employees. Everyone was very friendly and helpful. Could not have asked for a better place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
JEREMIAH COFER, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Windy Hill/Ballpark, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2021

We are glad to read that your stay was excellent! We appreciate your feedback. I will share your kind words with the staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have an excellent day!