Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
  • Pool
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$161
Hotels.com
US$150
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$178
US$142
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$179
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$495
1,146 results
All reviewsfox theaterrooms are smallcute hotelbrush your teethpeachtree streetparking garagebed was comfortablecorner roomdirectly across the streetlocation is excellentmarta stationpiedmont parkgeorgia techbathroommidtownlobbyaveda
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Location is awesome, customer service friendly and helpful. Windows seemed sufficiently sound-proofed for facing Peachtree, didn't notice a lot of noise.

Biggest draw back was that the room had a weird smell, like mildew or something. There was sagging paint/drywall on the ceiling, too. Also something happened in the room across the hall because staff were doing some heavy-duty cleaning for a long time, lots of banging around.

Décor was fun in room and lobby.

The bed was so tall!! Sliding off the bed, there was enough distance to feel like I was falling before my feet hit the floor.

No mini-fridge or coffee service in room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Gabriele W, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review! We are looking at the room you are staying at, because some of the issues you had should not have happened. We hope you will stay with us again, and give us another chance!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

At 1st I was weary about giving the Indigo 5 stars due to my particular room not having a fridge or a clock. But due to the lack of amenities in my case, the hotel completely made up for it in customer service! I made several calls to the hotel before checking in and each time the front desk person was nice and patient with me. The vallet parker was very nice and I had a quick and easy check-in! I woke up the next morning with questions and concerns, but the front desk person, Ms. Cruz put all my worries at ease! Special thanks to her and the rest of the staff at Hotel Indigo I shall return!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Gabriele W, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review! We're so glad you enjoyed your stay. We know our rooms are a bit smaller, but we make up for it with BIG service! I'm glad you were able to experience that!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I am a platinum member of IHG and live in hotels for work. This is by far the absolute worst hotel experience i have ever had in my personal and work travel. The room is tiny and staff is the absolute worst I've ever det with in all of my travel experiences. Do not stay here. I've never felt so uncomfortable at a hotel until now.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Morgan T

Hello, and thank you for your review! I'm sorry that as a Platinum Member you had this experience... I would like to reach out to you and discuss it with you!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I miss the 70’s in Atlanta but this place had some sweet little reminders to take me back to the day... the hotel decor is straight out of Alex Cooley’s scrap book. The lobby has a great seventies feel with wallpaper of old concerts tickets. The hallways of the elevators have retro stand up speakers that are used as tables with retro phones etc. The rooms are small but decorated with the same music vibe. Our room was very clean and even though it was on the small side it was very cozy and comfortable. The only negative really was the noise. There were sirens and road traffic all night so it was hard to sleep unless you are used to city noise. It was nice to be able to walk right across the street to The Fox for our show. We would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriele W, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review! We're glad you loved the blend of the historic and the modern that we strive for at Hotel Indigo! We hope you'll stay with us again, for a concert or any special occasion!

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Passing through Atlanta for a couple days we stayed at HI Midtown. We loved the midtown vibe, very walk able and laid back. This hotel is more of a boutique historic hotel so the bathrooms are small but overall an amazing experience. Galen at check-in was very courteous and informative. When we checked out we left our pillows and realized the next night we did not have them. We stopped back by on Sunday and Michael and Dori were quick to retrieve them not showing any inconvenience even though they were busy. I have worked in hospitality for almost 20 years. Great staff and culture for HI Midtown. Thank you guys!

Room Tip: There is construction on the building next door. Try to get a room on the opposite site of the building.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Gabriele W, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Hello, and thank you for your review! We know our rooms are small, but we aim to give BIG service! We're glad you experienced that!