Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
eDreams
Travelocity
FindHotelUS$159
1,669 results
All reviews evening reception the cobb energy center made to order breakfast performing arts center omelet complimentary breakfast atlanta galleria breakfast was excellent great stay braves stadium business trip indoor pool shuttle service cumberland concert interstate suntrust
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

As a Hilton Honors member I was not pleased with the stay. I understand it’s COVID however, the fountain in the lobby had algae growing, pool was over chlorinated, and foam covered the surface.
Room was peeling paint on the ceiling cracked tiles and tub was spray painted which was peeling off.
Bartender was in attentive. Do not recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2021 via mobile

Got a great deal for this room and during COVID looked nice and clean. Check-in was nice and the young lady was helpful and explained the box breakfast pickup in the morning. The room was a suite and tons of room for a family of 4. Bed and pillows were super comfortable. I did request no service while I stayed there for the 3 nights. Definitely would stay there again and recommend.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank 76EricS
Reviewed 14 December 2020 via mobile

I traveled w my teen girls for an overnight shopping adventure. I thought Embassy Suites would be a good choice to give the girls more room. In my avg of 30 nights a year at Hilton brands I have never been so appalled. There was a noise outside hall and in the atrium until 3 am. My girls were so scared because it sounded as if people were running by room trying to get in, screaming , and partying. I did call front desk at midnight, because I too understand letting loose, but then again at 3am. I waited security never showed, and gathering slowly wore down and retreated. I was so upset from lack of sleep and experience I addressed it w a woman and man at desk following am. I was told she would get w security and night crew, but also replenish my 22000 points I wasted on night. I was credited 13000 points after emailing hotel, still waiting on remainder and as of now still waiting no apology, no calls , emails, or points. I would not stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Mimkay
Reviewed 7 October 2020

The ABSOLUTE WORST hotel I’ve ever been to. Customer service is non-existent! I have never been treated so poorly at a hotel. Upon my arrival, the front office manager was dry and short. I was checking in for the night before my birthday so that I could wake up, the day of my birthday, in what I thought was a luxury hotel. Right before checking in I went to party city and got 2 dozen balloons and two jumbo numbers to decorate the living area to take photos. As I checked in, there was a paper stating some hotel rules, I’ve never seen anything like this. Well after reading it, it states “No Balloons” I was devastated. Having just purchased all the ballon a just to create the experience.. now shattered that. I then had to drive an hour back home to drop them off. When expressing my frustration and sadness to the “Front office manager” I said I may need to cancel.. he replies” okay! Grabs the keys and begins to cancel, without hesitation. I’m like wait a second, it was already 8:30 pm.. and I had my son with me.. there’s really no convenience finding another hotel. He didn’t care not one bit. No apology, no compensation for me having just spent all this money on these balloons and having to drive an hour back home then another hour back. He was just rude. Not knowing he was a manager, I called up the hotel on my drive back home, and asked to speak with a manager. He was the one to answer the phone and he brought me to tears. I’ve never been to a hotel that didn’t want to satisfy their guest. Let alone to make me cry with such insensitivity, just short in words and dry. He stated ‘ it’s not a hotel thing, it’s the fire marshal’ as if that helped. Also the pool is supposed to open at 6 am so the time is now 7 am, thinking we can try and make the best of our stay, u til we check out at 12... and would you believe they changed pool hours and now the pool is not opening until 12.. AT THE TIME OF CHECK OUT! What sense does that make, how is that of any accommodation to your guest. Lord knows I wish I would’ve canceled and to get my money back.. I could’ve picked any hotel and I chose this dump. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND A STAY HERE.. There are hotels that provide exceptional service and would bend over backwards to make their guests happy. This is not it!!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank brittanycT72FM
Reviewed 25 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel is in the location that we were visiting so it worked out fine for out stay. Things are slow now so they had plenty of rooms available. The hotel has plenty of parking and is in good shape even though it’s not new. The air conditioning worked good and the rooms were clean. Because of the pandemic they have a box breakfast available at the front desk. It had an Apple, some yogurt and some kind of roll. I was not impressed with that so I went to a restaurant a couple of miles up the road. The folks at the front desk were friendly and helpful. It was a good stay.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank BillY791