All reviews front desk atlanta airport upgraded to a suite an early flight international terminal restaurant staff definitely stay here again one night stay great customer service free shuttle shuttle service clean hotel room key beds were comfortable free breakfast southern hospitality lobby
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Nicer than average Holiday Inn. Clean and HVAC works but is a bit noisy. I tried to go to the pool to study this morning but my key would not open the entrance. I asked the front desk to re-key it and it still didn’t work. So I went back again and the now annoyed desk person keyed the handset to call for assistance which no one answered but she was satisfied the issue was fixed.

I stood by the entrance once again to wait and after ten minutes of watching at least four maintenance staff walk by without attempting to repair it (I’m sure they had no idea) I gave up to return to my room.

It was obvious I was more a burden than a guest.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
AThornton25, Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Hello Daniel,

We do sincerely appreciate your business and providing us with feedback, and I hope to see you again next time you are visiting our wonderful city of Atlanta.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed in a suite (my mother in law slept on the pullout couch) The suite was clean, smelled newer and the bed was so comfy. I loved that there was some separation from the living space to the bedroom to have that space for those sleeping on the pullout couch. This was a quick trip for us so we didn’t get to take advantage of the restaurant downstairs but it seemed convenient! The airport is also very close to the hotel. Shuttles run every 20 minutes to the airport and that was great for us.
If in the area we would definitely return.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren B
AThornton25, Director Of Operations at Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Hello Lauren D,

We're delighted you enjoyed your stay at the New Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North. We are working hard to improve our product and services everyday so that we may provide the very best we have to offer to our guests. It's refreshing to know that it's working. Thanks for the encouraging words and we look forward to your return to our hotel.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel was really very convenient (we were flying out of ATL) and met all our needs but the restaraunt was really the highlight for our family. The food was fantastic but the service from Rochelle was absolutely phenomenal. I was absolutely shocked to stumble onto such a gem when just planning on grabbing a quick bite. The chef even came out to meet us. Thank you for such an exceptional experience!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank TheHappyTraveler365

Hello ,

Hi, TheHappyTraveler365, Thank you for acknowledging staff services! We will ensure the management reads your comments and give kudos to the team from you.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

I was stuck in Atlanta overnight due to flight problems. I had no bag or belongings due to that and was VERY tired due to a long day of trying to travel home. Once I arrived they said I was upgraded to a suite. First of all, my room was on the first floor and as you walk down there was a very large display window from the room to the hallway. As a woman staying alone, that concerned me immediately. The "suite" was very awkward and useless. There was a large room with a couch and a strange long bar type table. I walked back further into the bedroom and noticed a door that went out to a patio. The patio only had a short 4 foot fence that separated me from the parking lot. I was very concerned about how easy it would be for someone to enter my room from outside the hotel. When I went into the bathroom I noticed hair in the shower and rust throughout. Plus once I took my shoes off, the carpet was very sticky so I had to wear my shoes unless I was on the bed. If I wasn't completely exhausted I would have complained but I went to sleep shortly after arriving (it was midnight) and left at 7 am.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Hello JJG72,

We would like to gratefully extend our appreciation and thanks for your feedback that you have posted. Myself and the rest of our management team take all guest comments very seriously and share them with our colleagues. We use the feedback to resolve issues and improve upon our service. Again, thank you for your review and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here cause it was close to the airport. Rooms were nice and clean and had plenty of room. Didn't know you had to pay to park till we got there. It is 12.00 a day. As much as it cost to stay here it should be included. No free breakfast but there is a restaurant on site and a little snack shop. Overall is was a good stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tomcat2004

Hello Tomcat2004,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you here with us again in the near future.