7 people are viewing this hotel
Hyatt.comUS$141
travelup.comUS$162
Agoda.comUS$141
6,791 results
All reviews international tower radius tower sway restaurant peachtree center food court valet parking heart of downtown business trip world of coca cola fitness center enjoyed my stay georgia aquarium olympic park marta station polaris conference lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2022

I traveled for a business conference and was pleased with the rooms, staff and the food. Thiis would be my choice when I am here for a personal trip. It's a large hotel but very personal. I flew in late and they had several food options for late night dinning.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Walter Woods, Other at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2022

Thanks so much for being our guest for your business conference. We're glad you enjoyed your room and stay, and that our team could make your visit just right. We hope you will come back for some fun (non-business) travel. We'd love to be your host.

Reviewed 22 September 2022

My organization recently hosted a conference here, and it went very well. The guest rooms have been recently redone and were attractive and comfortable. The hotel staff were very professional and accommodating. The lobby bar/restaurant Twenty-Two Stories was a lovely place to hang out with excellent service, drinks, and food. Thank you to everyone at the Hyatt who went the extra mile to make our conference attendees feel welcome.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thanks so much for being our guest for your conference. We're glad you enjoyed our newly renovated guestrooms and our Twenty Two Storys Lobby Bar! We hope you'll come back and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 21 September 2022

This was my second time staying at this hotel. It's close to attractions and restaurants. It's also connected to a food court that you don't have to go outside to enter. The food at the bar is good too. I had the best vegan burger I ever had.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Walter Woods, Other at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2022

We're so glad you enjoyed the Vegan burger (we love it too!)! Thanks so much for being our guest. So happy you were able to enjoy all the great things to see (and eat) in our downtown neighborhood. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2022

This was my first time visiting Atlanta and my stay at the Hyatt was GREAT! You all exceeded my expectations! All the staff was very welcoming and offered to assist any way they can. My only concern was that there was no complimentary bottled water in the room to take medication. I was really surprised considering the amount I paid for the room. The food was very delicious! Overall, I truly enjoyed my get away and eating my breakfast on balcony overlooking such a great city! I can't wait to visit again! When I do, it will definitely be there!

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Lucille, thanks so much for your review, and for being our guest. We're so glad we could make your first trip to our hometown special. So happy you enjoyed your balcony view room, it's a great way to enjoy the city. We hope you'll come back again, and again. We'd love to be your host!

Reviewed 19 September 2022

Everything was excellent. Check-In was easy and quick. The room was very nice with a comfortable bed. The hotel was easy to navigate.I didn't eat at the hotel, but the staff was friendly and helped me locate an off-premise site.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Walter Woods, Other at Hyatt Regency Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2022

Kenneth, thanks so much for being our guest. We're glad you enjoyed your recent stay, and that our team could be of service. We hope you'll come back and stay with us again soon.