US$103
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$132
US$123
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$137/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
US$134
US$122
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$229
US$199
  • Restaurant
US$199
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$149
  • Pool
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$109
Hyatt.com
US$495
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018

This hotel has horrible business practices. I found it on Hotels.com and booked it, but had to cancel my reservation. I cancelled during the period where there was no fee, but they charged my credit card. I tried to speak to someone about it, but they never answered me, nor did they respond to the credit card company, or to Choice Hotels or the Better Business Bureau. They got to keep the money due to the time elapsing with the credit card company. Though the credit card company made me whole as I had evidence I had cancelled correctly, this hotel got to keep money they did not earn. Beware!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ellenhales
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Had a decent 3 night stay here. Front desk very helpful. Breakfast choices decent. Room was clean and housekeeping did a good job. Close to highway so some highway noise but didn't bother me. Wifi was reliable. There are no restaurants right there but quite a few within a mile or so.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank ScotVA
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Everything seemed fine the first few nights, but after the third night, I woke up in the morning and noticed that the English muffins that I had left on the counter, had been opened and the box was empty.

I walked to the bathroom and noticed half of the English muffin was on the floor, and the other half was about 15 to 20 feet away from the counter, against the wall behind the toilet. Where there was a hole going into the wall. Both pieces of the English muffin had been partially eaten, clearly by a rodent.

I don't know whether it was a mouse or a rat, but the pieces of bread were so large, I find it hard to believe that a mouse could have done that. I don't believe that mice have the mental capacity to work together to move an object, which again leads me to believe it was a rat.

When I spoke to the front desk, he said that he could not confirm or deny that they had a problem. When I asked him how he thought the bread got across the room, he said that he couldn't really say. Really? I can very easily say it was a rodent. Please see photos.

I had to check out early, even when they offered to switch my room. There is no way that those mice or rats are only in room 224. Ugh!

Never ever again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

It's obvious the hotel is older but has been kinda renovated. Room was small, smelt of disinfectant, and there were cosmetic issues. Highway sounds were noticeable, however didn't keep us awake. Rooms are only accessible from the parking lot/ outside. TV reception was terrible. All stations had static. Bed was ok. We were so tired it didn't matter. Breakfast was ok. Fridge wasn't keeping the yogurt as cold as I would prefer. Sausage and eggs were fake/ cheap. Breakfast bar was clean, stocked pretty well. Pastries, make your own waffles, cereal, boiled eggs, etc.
It was nice to have a microwave and fridge in the room. For the price, it was a very, very basic room. Would not choose to stay here again unless I need a cheap place to crash.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2017

The room was clean and well supplied. I appreciated the fact that the Husband and Wife work together happily. The room was cozy yet spacious, and provided good ambiance. The staff in its entirety were always positive and helpful. This Quality Inn ran by Pravin Patel and his lovely Wife is a smart choice to make when you want to feel safe and comfortable while away from home. Other perks offered are an additional plus!!

Room Tip: Top or middle floor is best. Microwave and large -sized mini fridge sit next to office table and chair. I enjoyed my stay here!!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends