7 people are viewing this hotel
US$98
Free cancellation until 15/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$98
Etrip
US$95
Sheraton.comUS$98
Expedia.comUS$99
travelup.comUS$101
4,046 results
All reviews the club lounge retractable roof self parking great customer service the entire staff north tower olympic park georgia aquarium fandangles shirley jeffrey conference downtown dragon valet meeting atl
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2022

I have made a reservation with free cancellation through Booking.com. Although I cancelled the reservation way before the deadline, never got the refund. Try to reach the propriety a bunch of times, but they don't answer.

Date of stay: May 2022
Steven DeCraene, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2022

Hello maiaepadua, Thank you for your feedback regarding your reservation. Please contact us at your convenience at 404-659-6500 opt 0 and we will gladly assist you with your reservation needs. Thank you and have a great weekend!

Reviewed 14 August 2022

We just got here and have 5 more days in our stay. But the check in process was wonderful. Aaliyah was warm and welcoming and accommodating. So far we’re really happy with the service and the cleanliness of the room - which is immaculate. It’s all good!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bob Cappetta, General Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2022

Hello gailbennett,
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay was and thank you so much for the kind words. It's always great to hear and I will share your thoughts with the hotel team. Hope to have you as our guest again in the future.

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

What an awful experience.
It was dirty. Carpet. Walls. Doors. The bathroom was small and full of grime.
It was smelly. Smelt of weed.
It needs to be closed and given a thorough clean and sanitised.
Please avoid and it’s not worth the money. Over priced and not worth it.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 827damianh
Bob Cappetta, General Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Dear 827damianh - thank you for taking the time to provide your honest feedback about your recent stay.

We are so sorry you did not enjoy your experience with us. We take your comments seriously and based on them will work to improve the service we provide all of our guests.

Thank you for taking the time and allowing us to improve.

Reviewed 7 August 2022

I had housekeeping! Without asking. First time after probably 30-40 night since COVID started. Super suites, great bar (and bartender), wide variety of breakfast.
Will definitely recommend. A.so close to dozens of restaurants. Hint, after checking in use entrance to top floor of parking garage from Mall parking lot. Never crowded and steps to elevator

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Robben.
So glad to hear you enjoyed you stay with us. I have passed your kind words on to the team here. Hope to see you again when your travels take you this way.

Reviewed 23 July 2022

My jewelry and other items were stolen on 7/17/22. Only 2 people had access to the room security and housekeeping I had to call the Atlanta Police. I will never stay at this hotel again. As of 7/22/22, I still have not heard from security.

Date of stay: July 2022
1  Thank Paradise546034
Steven DeCraene, Guest Services / Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2022

Hello Paradise546034. We understand that you departed our hotel and left items inside of your guest room after your departure. We also understand that you have claimed those items as stolen, and have initiated a claim on your behalf and also offered to contact the Atlanta Police Department on your behalf. You also have my direct contact information and I contacted you on 7/22/22 to confirm this. Should you need anything further, please feel free to contact me directly and I will gladly continue to assist you.