Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$103
US$85
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$134
US$121
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$132
US$123
  • Breakfast included
US$103
Country Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$229
US$199
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
US$247
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$495
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
1,387 results
All reviewsrunway viewplanes take off and landwatching planesatlanta airportroom facingopen atriuman early morning flightdomestic terminallight sleepernext morningroom servicethe concierge loungefree shuttlethe shuttle driverrooms are nicefront desk staffindoor pool
Reviewed 25 November 2011

15 dollars a night for the internet for one device (plus taxes) (two people staying with two computers is $30) is tedious. I love this hotel, and 1/2 the time I opt for another hotel because this one charge makes me angry.

I understand the desire to keep a lucrative fee, but I'd rather see that fee (along with the $11 parking fee) woven into the room rate so that I don't have to get frustrated/angry.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 November 2011

Even though this hotel is right on the flight line, it is quiet. I have stayed in this hotel 6 times and have no complaints. It is very comfortable. I stayed here in November 2011 after delays on my return from Europe required an overnight in Atlanta

2  Thank jthomas1974
Reviewed 7 November 2011

I was in Atlanta for the weekend and booked a room at the Renaissance. It was the third time I've stayed at this hotel. Checked in at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday. The process was painless and quick. I got a Marriott Rewards rate of $84.00, plus tax and $11.00 to self park. The room was clean, and everything was in order. The hotel honored my request for an upper floor and extra foam pillows.
I used the fitness area which was really well set up with state of the art treadmills, elliptical and weight machines. The room is open 24hrs./day and I was the only one in there at 4:30 a.m.
I had the Marriott buffet breakfast for $17.00. I was about to get some eggs from the line of items offered when the chef in the omelet station asked if I would like an omelet or fried eggs. I said sure and he made me two eggs over and they were great.
Checkout was a breeze and I had no issues with the bill.

1  Thank Kevbat
Reviewed 6 November 2011

Nice hotel, close to airport, nice shuttle with very courteous drivers every 20 minutes. Upon arrival, I was greeted and thanked for being a Marriott Rewards member. I just wonder when I'm going to get upgraded on arrival? Marriott Rewards + Amex Platinum is supposed to make you "special", but I have yet to experience it. I chose this hotel because it offered room service. When I arrive late, and alone, I want to stay in my room. The room service menu specifically states "25 minutes unless otherwise noted". First of all, the phone in my room didn't work, so I kept calling room service but they couldn't hear me, so I called on my cell. It's 9:30, I'm hungry and tired, so a little cranky about this annoyance. I called when the food hadn't arrived in 35 minutes and was told it would be there "shortly". Finally, at close to an hour after ordering the food arrived. Filet arrived medium rare, and was pretty good.

I checked out at 8, so didn't get a chance to sample the breakfast buffet, but it looked delicious. Shuttle to the airport was simple, and I must say the drivers are very courteous.

I'm rating it "very good" because they offer room service, and that's a must for me after rushing through airports, but other than that, I would've been just as comfortable at another Marriott brand like a Courtyard. It was nice to find a Delta check-in kiosk in the lobby, and they had a nice business center, though I didn't need to use it.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

I spend a good bit of time in airport hotels. This hotel is one of the best, if not THE best, airport hotels I've ever visited. Great location, quick ride to the terminal, good food (room service food was delicious!), attentive service, comfortable accommodations.

I asked for a room facing the runway and was entertained by all the aircraft landing and taking off. Yes you will hear jets engines but not enough to bother you.

Spa and excerise area were great!

I highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business