US$161
US$134
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$176/night.

US$103
US$95
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$142
US$133
  • Breakfast included
US$187
US$142
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 49% below average rates

The price you found is 49% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$278/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$190/night.

US$179
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$109
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$247
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hyatt Atlanta in Buckhead(Atlanta)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$160
US$149
Hotels.com
US$495
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarlow's taverndouble treeattached restaurantwarm cookiesstone mountainfamily reunionexcellent hotelbusiness tripenjoyed my stayconvenient locationbed was comfortableeasy accesstuckersouthlakeavistainterstatemicrowave
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Rooms were not clean unacceptable blood stains in bed and other stains as well. Had to have someone come up at midnight to change linen. This is unacceptable would love a manager to contact me about the situation thank you

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I booked with DoubleTree through a third party website (which, by the way, I highly recommend to never do henceforth), and even with the trouble it caused them at a very busy time, the very professional staff accommodated me and my party in a friendly and quick manner. Per Hilton custom, we received our warm cookies and were dispatched to a gorgeous and well-kept room.
Given the location in town, the view was nothing notable, only more buildings, but that in itself was expected especially with how centrally located it lay. Furthermore, it was a surprise to me that they only did parking by means of valet, but the payment is built into the room. I only state as a heads-up for visitors. Finally, I could spare no time personally to try any amenities, but they described them all to me upon finalization of check in, and I wish I had made some time for the variety!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This was a trip to relax and enjoy the international festival. This hotel was extreme close to the event. That was the reason why we selected this hotel. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Hotel met my requirements and expectations. The location was key to my stay. This is my first experience with this hotel, in comparison i will stay again. Need to accommodate couples more with King size beds

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel with a 9 month old while evacuating for Hurricane Irma. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and welcoming. The attached restaurant served classic but quality food. There are also many fast food and other chain restaurants nearby. Henderson Park nearby is also a very nice family park.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family