US$103
US$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

US$118
US$109
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$98
US$188
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

US$169
US$114
US$103
US$109
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$129
US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

US$150
US$139
Hyatt.com
US$485
Mandarin Oriental
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmarlow's taverndouble treeattached restaurantwarm cookiesfamily reunionstone mountainexcellent hotelthe hotel is cleanbusiness tripconvenient locationbed was comfortableenjoyed my staybusiness centertuckersouthlakeavistainterstate
Reviewed 4 December 2017

Excellent experience and very helpful staff! The food was good along with the service. The location enabled us to visit our daughter since she just lived 4 miles from the Hotel. The no charge shuttle service was excellent for the 3 to 5 mile radius that ir covered. The drivers were polite and courteous and very helpful with directions, etc.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2017

Our king room on the 5th floor was comfortably large. There was certainly enough space for a small fridge, but, unfortunately, no fridge in the room. (Made me miss the Holiday Inn Express.)

I really appreciated having a safe in the room. Oddly, it was so high up in the closet I couldn't see into it.

The hotel itself wasn't really noisy, but it is near a very busy highway that generates a tremendous amount of noise day and night. We ran the fan to neutralize the noise, with partial success.

The bathroom had enough counter space, but overall was very small (barely enough room to stand and dry off after a shower), and had only one small towel bar. The tub looked bad because it was so badly worn out.

The bed was comfortable. The discolored headboard was a bit off-putting.

Overall, the place just seems outdated and worn out, with lots of little things that make it appear neglected.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 November 2017

It was a pleasant experience. The breakfast was great and most of the staff was extra friendly but they were all ok. I paid for the upgraded double bed but was not given a snack bag as advertised. Other than that a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Rooms were not clean unacceptable blood stains in bed and other stains as well. Had to have someone come up at midnight to change linen. This is unacceptable would love a manager to contact me about the situation thank you

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

I booked with DoubleTree through a third party website (which, by the way, I highly recommend to never do henceforth), and even with the trouble it caused them at a very busy time, the very professional staff accommodated me and my party in a friendly and quick manner. Per Hilton custom, we received our warm cookies and were dispatched to a gorgeous and well-kept room.
Given the location in town, the view was nothing notable, only more buildings, but that in itself was expected especially with how centrally located it lay. Furthermore, it was a surprise to me that they only did parking by means of valet, but the payment is built into the room. I only state as a heads-up for visitors. Finally, I could spare no time personally to try any amenities, but they described them all to me upon finalization of check in, and I wish I had made some time for the variety!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends