Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown
  • Breakfast included
US$222
US$175
  • Pool
Quality Suites Buckhead Village(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$129
Courtyard
US$401
US$245
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$395
Travelocity
US$197
1,223 results
All reviewsgreat locationspring streetfront deskted's montana grillcentennial parkwalking distancestreet noiseworld of coca colageorgia aquariumfree breakfastbreakfast staffphilips arenaking suitethe breakfast areaferris wheelwould definitely stay here againconvention center
Reviewed 26 March 2018

The Hampton Inn is located in a very central part of the Downtown Atlanta area. It is conveniently within walking distance to food, entertainment, venues like sporting arenas, and other like facilities. There is no pool, but it has a very nice fitness area with weights, weighted balls, treadmills, and elliptical machines (towels are provided). The parking is $20 a night and you can leave your vehicle there till around 5pm the following day to save on parking and driving in the area. The security of the hotel is decent and safe for families to visit the area. Rooms rates do go up quite a bit if there are major events in the area, but that is expected. We had a One bedroom suite with two queen beds, sleeper sofa, two televisions, desk, fridges, sink, microwave, etc. The bathroom was a decent sized area. Friendly and inviting I would stay here again in the future. The hotel offers laundry/dry cleaning service, a business center, meeting rooms, and a free breakfast that will fill you up from 6am to 10 am.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a suite if traveling with five or more especially if there are two adults and three kids.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
southernskies127, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Greetings from the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Downtown!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Noisy. Unfriendly / unwelcoming. Doors to the hotel require key cards. Toilet requires a key card. Staff was vacuuming and making a lot of noise all day during our meeting. Meeting space is horrible. Food in the restaurant was marginal.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
southernskies127, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide value feedback. You concerns have been addressed with the team to enhance the service we provide. If you travels and/or meeting needs bring you back to downtown Atlanta, please allow us an opportunity to show you our improvements.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

So I had to book room unexpectedly because work ran way over and So came to Hampton Inn and was greeted by Paris she was ugh-amazing!!!! Courteous and on top of e everything as far as what I'd need. Later that night I called down for some towels and Jamall picked up the phone and was super helpful and told me someone would bring me some extra towels and such....he asked was everything good to which I had no complaints and that was that. Sadly no towels came....(I think a shift change had taken place) no one's fault so I called down again and was greeted by Elijah (which is also my name) he too confirmed a shift changed and apologized and assured me he has seen a notice of my needs in a book by Jamal. I told him is wasn't a big deal and I hung up the phone as I got on bed I heard a knock and it was Elijah!?! (I was on the 3rd floor so unless he pole vaulted up there Hampton Inn has to have a secret passage door or something! I appreciate service like that displayed by front desk staffers made a tough work day somewhat worth. Breakfast was great nice selection and many options. I'll come back again for sure.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. It was definitely a pleasure serving you during your time in the Atlanta area. You are so correct Paris is a JEWEL... we are honored to have her. Your comments have been passed along to the ENTIRE team and again, Thank you for choosing our hotel.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Hilton brand doesn't disappoint. This past weekend I had an exceptionally AMAZING experience with the staff at this hotel. The warm beautiful lobby, plush bed... and as a frequent traveler it was all so great. Paris in Guest Services was truly a star. From the start to finish with my jacked up reservation - did it all with a smile. Location - soo great to food and entertainment. A BANG plus for the buck!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We stayed here to participate in the Hot Chocolate race that was held downtown Atlanta in February 2018. We chose this location due to the proximity to the start/finish line and the ability to walk to it. Check-in was quick, we were able to find parking in the limited parking area behind the hotel and the room was neat, clean, and ready upon arrival. We missed breakfast due to the run but I'm sure it was adequate and typical of Hampton Inn. If you are traveling to Atlanta to enjoy the Aquarium, World of Coca-Cola, or any of the downtown highlights, this is a very convenient hotel. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

It was an honor to host you during your time spent in Atlanta. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again.