US$209
US$209
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$254/night.

US$179
  • Breakfast included
US$425
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$495/night.

All reviewscourtyard marriottbistro stafffront desktypical courtyardstarbucks coffeemarta stationwalking distancewithin milesfree shuttlerestaurants and shoppingcomfortable roomscheck in was easynice sizeearly checkthe entire staffparking deckhotel is in a great location
Reviewed 22 May 2018

PROS: Nice and clean hotel (excellent housekeeping staff, everyday did a terrific job!) I wish they had a way to swipe for tips versus leaving cash. Whoever the people are who cleaned during my stay they were great!

The staff were generally very nice and welcomed me back every time I returned which was nice!

The bed was comfortable and the shower hot and strong (both are important)

Restaurant folks were excellent and always got my order correct, which I appreciate! I do wish they had more of a selection though in terms of hot food and wraps.

Close to stores, I was able to take a walk to grocery store and other eateries.

Good business center , though small

Good Internet

No pets, thank God. I am glad there are still some businesses that cater to those of us who do not want a pet-free environment!

The biggest issue with this hotel, that would prevent staying again is Parking--not only expensive but limited. Otherwise a very good stay.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for business for over a week. The location is great lots of Restaurants and shopping nearby. What makes this day stand out is the staff. I checked in and needed help to get to the rental car. Orlando and Toney made sure I got to where I needed to be. Throughout our stay, Orlando,Toney and Darius were so professional courteous and so helpful. On our last day, the hotel had a unique plumbing circumstance that was absolutely beyond their control. Orlando and Darius handled it so effectively that it was barely noticeable. I Would not have even known if I wouldn’t have been standing in the lobby when it happened. They were handling the situation and taking very great care of guests simultaneously. Thank you for a great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Amy g
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Booked very last minute (literally on our way to Atlanta already) and they accompanied us to a very late check-in (2am). Great room, even better view!! Only problem was toilet didn’t work properly but not a huge deal. Parking was across the street which was easy but still a cold walk to the hotel late at night. Overall, great stay!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Booked a room for Saturday Sunday and Monday nights. We were on the 9th floor which is next to the top floor and down the hallway. About 4am we heard loud voices coming from a adjoining room. Apparently it was a wake up for a bunch of girls in the room. Needless to say they were loud enough to wake us up. That would explain the sound machine next to the bed. Other than that night the other nights were quiet. If you didn’t get back to the hotel early you might not find a spot to park. Parking is very limited.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Comfy rooms with and indoor pool. Have on site parking just cost about 26 a night. Has Starbucks coffee on site and some pretty good food there too. Also a gym next to the pool. Has help desk boards that give a good idea of whats going on near you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family