US$153
US$209
Loews Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$179
Hyatt.com
US$157
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$174/night.

US$424
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$502/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Can't believe this place has not been condemned. WORST NIGHT'S STAY EVER! That's what me and my husband get for trying to be economical and save a few bucks. Everything we took in the room with us needs to be washed because it smells of smoke but it was supposed to be a smoke free room. There were people outside of our room talking really loud that look to actually LIVE there. Just an awful experience....NEVER AGAIN!!

Room Tip: Ummmmmmmm don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janetta J
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Janetta J,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room and I want to assure you that we do our best to ensure that smokers do not smoke in our non-smoking rooms; and when a situation like this occurs, we address it immediately, thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting to restore the clean smell of our accommodations. We do hope that you'll change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and withholding your valuable recommendation of our hotel to others

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Yuck yuck yuck!!!
Stayed here overnight since I have a flight in the morning. Never have I felt so disgusted as soon as I entered the room
-cigar burn on the sheet
-all towels are dirty and had stains and even had hair strands
-floor was dirty!
-requested for a non smoking room, but of course, the room smelled like a chimney. GROSS!
- after seeing the Breakfast "spread", I didn't even bother
- shuttle pick-up never arrived, shuttle airport drop-off never arrived as well. Fyi, I called. I was about to book a lyft ride when the receptionist contacted a 3rd party to give us a lift to the airport.
I understand it's cheap but seriously, have some standards! Don't state that it's "free breakfast" if it's just fruits and muffins. And most importantly, clean the sheets, and scrub the floors, wash the towels really well.
Will I stay here again, no way! Will not even stay in any hotels/motels affiliated with this hotel if the standards are low!
Note that these photos are taken before I even used the bathroom, bed and cabinet

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank FrancesJuan
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear FrancesJuan,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your
expectations of quality service and accommodations. Our housekeeping staff is held to a very high standard and we appreciate that you've informed us of a need to address housekeeping policies and procedures. On behalf of our entire staff, we thank you for choosing our hotel and hope you give us a chance to serve you again and will experience the improvements we have made with our
service.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

For staying overnight in order to catch a flight the next day out of the Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Pleasant staff.. In my case, the airport shuttle was not working and they paid for my taxi.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo

Dear Francisco R,

Thank you for sharing this heartfelt review of our hospitality and accommodations. Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

This place is nasty. Cigarette burns in bedding and sheets are dingy. Air blows right through window seals. Very poor condition, we couldn’t even stay, so found another hotel. Lady at the front desk was nice though.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tara H

Dear Tara H,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Not clean and room dirty...left my feet black. There was hair on the floor which clearly hasn't been cleaned. The bed is so uncomfortable I slept about 2 hours. Everything you move it makes a really loud squeak.

The pool is dirty and I could hear people talking outside the room allnight.

The shuttle bus was late and had to get a cab.

This is the most horrific place I have ever stayed and will never go back. Don't scrimp and get somewhere better and avoid at all costs.

When I asked who to complain to the receptionist just said the manager and had no interest.

Awful

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Adam R

Adam R,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. We want you to experience the best value for your money, to feel comfortable, and to have your
expectations exceeded; I hope that this will be the case during your next stay with us.