Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Artmore Hotel(Atlanta)
US$499
US$299
Travelocity
  • Room Service
All reviewsatlanta airportpark and flyfree hot breakfastroom was cleanthe shuttle driverbreakfast and dinnerinternational terminalan early flighthot tubrental carfree shuttlegreat place to staynext morningrestaurants within walking distanceone night stayevening receptionwould stay again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2012

My husband and I stayed here with my parents and my cat. This place was way more than we expected. We paid $150 for a king suite which included a sofa sleeper. The good thing about this suite was that the beds were in separate rooms. My husband and I stayed on the sofa sleeper and it was very comfy. Each room also had its own tv. The best thing about our stay is that all Drury hotels now have what is called the 5:30 Kickback which is an hour and a half of free food and drinks. The type of food changes from day to day but usually includes wings, nachos, chicken strips, and other bar type food. At check in, everyone in your party over 21 gets a card for three free alcoholic drinks. This hotel also serves a great breafast. It offered waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy, oatmeal, cereal, salsa, bacon. It was great. Just as a side note for those with pets, they do not charge a fee to bring your pet but you do have to sign a waiver for them but as long as you leave no damage you are good.

Room Tip: Tip the bartender at the kickback hour and you may get an extra drink or two. The hotel also serves fountain drinks and popcorn 24 hours.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank VanessaCampa
Reviewed 11 January 2012

it was kinda crazy how the same staff worked all day for three days straight. my care alone with five other cares were broken into. windows bashed out of all the cars everything was stolen out of cars. managements told lies after lies. it had to be an inside job. not worth the money, did not feel safe. rooms were over priced the extras were not worth it. STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

Room Tip: security is a must
2  Thank QuinTina C
Reviewed 31 December 2011

My wife and I recently completed our 10th stay at the ATL airport Drury. The hotel is clean and there are several eating establishments within easy walking distance. We always leave our car on site for our trips and have never had a problem. Given the cost of airport parking, if your trip is for more than 7 nights, the room is basically free. The breakfast is good and the night time "heavy" snacks are pretty good. In any case, they are free. If you want to make a meal out of them, great, if not, a five minute walk gets you to 6 different restaurants. The free airport shuttle is great and always on time.
The pool is usually in good condition and the hot tub very comforting. We would recommend this hotel to our friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a lower floor. There is less airport noise.
Reviewed 22 December 2011

Very clean, friendly staff, free breakfast and dinner, 3 free cocktails at dinner, and free soft drinks and popcorn most off the day and all at a very reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

Have always stayed at this hotel and have no complaints until last year. I went to get in my car the next morning and it had been vandalized. the inside was a mess and they had poped the trunk. This has never happened to me before and now I feel unsafe at this part of town which is unfortunate b/c i like the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family