“Good Food in the heart of town”

Main Streets Market & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very busy with locals and tourists. Great variety of interesting sandwiches. Be sure and try the fried brusssel sprouts. There was a great deal of carry-outs also.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I had a mug of their fantastic clam chowder, then the corn and lobster risotto. My wife had a salad with baby spinach, walnuts, and so on. We liked everything we ate, and the place had plenty of locals there. Located right in the middle of everything in Concord.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had the best breakfast of my life here - slow pulled pork hash. The place is charming and the staff super friendly - but the food was fantastic! Good prices, too.

1  Thank kjmcg15
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had little time to eat as we wanted to see the Old North Bridge and Visitors Center before 5:00. We decided on this location because it was busy and next to where we parked. I had the house burger which was great and my wife had the Seafood Stew for $14 that was a huge plate of mussels and haddock in a tomato and wine broth with fennel. It was one of the best meals she had on our two week trip.

1  Thank haveboozewilltravel
Reviewed 21 October 2017

We had been through Concord a few days before but went back to see things we missed the first time. We saw this restaurant and decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. Everyone had something different and no one complained.

1  Thank neko2012