“Wished we had gone sooner!”

Main Streets Market & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Concord
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Main Streets Market and Cafe had apparently transitioned itself some time ago from coffee and sandwiches to a much broader offering for lunch and dinner, with live entertainment in the evenings. We're local but hadn't 'found' them until we decided to try them while dropping by Concord for small business Saturday. The first thing that hits you when you walk in is a great coffee aroma (it's a coffee shop & brunch place too!)...the next thing is the dessert/pastry case. Cover your eyes to pass the muffins, scones, cheesecake, cannoli... and then choose from various sandwiches, flatbreads, several types of grilled cheese, mac&cheese, burger, salads--a great Reuben, crab cake burger--- I could go on. There's a full bar, and more entree offerings for dinner. Friendly and very quick service! There's no question that we'll be back...

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say is WOW. Great food. Great desserts. Good beer menu. We had the fish tacos and the pulled pork Mac and cheese grilled cheese. I brought my extra taco home for my son to enjoy for his bedtime snack. I really hope he isn’t hungry later. The cheesecake was a bit sweet for my taste but paired with the homemade whipped cream it was a great treat.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and pretty busy during lunch time. The food is awesome especially the pulled pork flatbread sandwich. The sweet potato fries are also really good. Everyone I went with enjoyed their meal. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Very busy with locals and tourists. Great variety of interesting sandwiches. Be sure and try the fried brusssel sprouts. There was a great deal of carry-outs also.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I had a mug of their fantastic clam chowder, then the corn and lobster risotto. My wife had a salad with baby spinach, walnuts, and so on. We liked everything we ate, and the place had plenty of locals there. Located right in the middle of everything in Concord.