“Pretty Good”

Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

As a history buff, a family trip to Concord was inevitable. While in town we searched for restaurants and chose Main Streets Marks & Cafe. We went around 1pm and there was no wait, however, every table was full. The staff was friendly and service was good.

I ordered the Pot Roast Poutine and was the envy of the table. It is pot roast with gravy over cheese curds and fries. My family enjoyed my meal just as much as I did.

The pastries and muffins also looked good, but we were too full to try them. This may not be the cheapest option, but if your passing thought and want to try some local food this is definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We chose this restaurant as a result of Trip Advisor inquiry, supported by a Concord Museum volunteer recommendation.
Excellent choice. Staff very helpful and pleasant, wide variety of food choices with an emphasis on the out of the ordinary. We had fish tacos and the specialty house hamburger. Both were excellent. Cozy atmosphere and conveniently located.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Main Streets Market and Cafe had apparently transitioned itself some time ago from coffee and sandwiches to a much broader offering for lunch and dinner, with live entertainment in the evenings. We're local but hadn't 'found' them until we decided to try them while dropping by Concord for small business Saturday. The first thing that hits you when you walk in is a great coffee aroma (it's a coffee shop & brunch place too!)...the next thing is the dessert/pastry case. Cover your eyes to pass the muffins, scones, cheesecake, cannoli... and then choose from various sandwiches, flatbreads, several types of grilled cheese, mac&cheese, burger, salads--a great Reuben, crab cake burger--- I could go on. There's a full bar, and more entree offerings for dinner. Friendly and very quick service! There's no question that we'll be back...

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

All I can say is WOW. Great food. Great desserts. Good beer menu. We had the fish tacos and the pulled pork Mac and cheese grilled cheese. I brought my extra taco home for my son to enjoy for his bedtime snack. I really hope he isn’t hungry later. The cheesecake was a bit sweet for my taste but paired with the homemade whipped cream it was a great treat.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere and pretty busy during lunch time. The food is awesome especially the pulled pork flatbread sandwich. The sweet potato fries are also really good. Everyone I went with enjoyed their meal. Highly recommend!