Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews north bridge thoreau suite small kitchen pancakes hot dish highly recommend this b b breakfast was delicious sleepy hollow cemetery living room main street fresh fruit beautiful room within easy walking distance the location is perfect comfortable rooms downtown concord train station
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2021

My husband and I have stayed at the North Bridge Inn many times over the past several years. It is one of our favorite places to stay. The staff are welcoming and helpful. The rooms are spacious and have a charming and elegant ambiance. The inn is centrally located in Concord within walking distance to shops and restaurants.

Room tip: All rooms are excellent, spacious and charming
Date of stay: May 2021
Heidi Godbout, Owner at North Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. So glad that you enjoyed another stay with us.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

We booked both the Dickenson suite and the Longfellow suite - both rooms are lovey. Having the kitchenette, particularly during covid was really useful. Clean, pleasant and Heidi is a great host who we have enjoyed visiting over several years. Best muffins and apricot bread! Thanks for another wonderful stay.

Room tip: All rooms I have stayed at here are lovely
Date of stay: May 2021

I apologize for not responding sooner! Always a pleasure to see you and your family!

Reviewed 4 May 2021

The king-size bedded room I stayed in had a luxurious bathroom and a well-furnished kitchenette. But what was the most impressive for me was the décor: toile de Joüy wallpaper, amusing light fixtures, lovely linens on the bed. And of course, all the things it says about itself: historic building, centrally located, excellent wifi and TV, air conditioned, and so forth.

They are taking pandemic. restrictions very seriously. Breakfasts, for example, are done up as take-out, so you can take them back to your room and use the plates & cutlery provided.

The most comfortable and pleasing room I have had long while.

Room tip: Only saw my room, #2. But I believe most asre equivalent.
Date of stay: May 2021

So glad that you enjoyed your stay and the room! Thank you for taking the time to write a review and I apologize for the delay in my response. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Our family had 3 rooms in April 2021. All 3 were spacious and beautiful. The Dickinson suite was particularly large w/ full kitchenette. We also had the Emerson (largest bathroom) and the Thoreau suites. With Covid, we had to call and order breakfast, and then go pick it up, but we had a table and chairs in the Dickinson where 4 could sit which was nice. The innkeeper, Heidi, is extremely nice and pleasant to work with. The historic location is lovely and a nice walk to many restaurants and shops, and to the old North Bridge and trails. We would highly recommend the North Bridge Inn.

Date of stay: April 2021
Heidi Godbout, Owner at North Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

It was so nice to host you and your family! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you all again!

Reviewed 4 April 2021

We couldn't have wished for a nicer stay. The room was lovely and reasonably priced. My daughter had a room of her own which was lovely and comfortable. The kitchenette is well furnished with a small refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and cooking range. Everything was clean and charming. The Inn is well situated, within easy walking distance from Main Street with shops and restaurants. Breakfast was simple, freshly cooked and tasty. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2021
Heidi Godbout, Owner at North Bridge Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Thank you Elizabeth! Glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. I hope the house hunting went well while you were here.