All reviewsfarm housemade us feel at homefruitthe ownergloriapalscycling
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

We've had a wonderful few days at Hotel Mas Rabiol. Gloria and Carlos gave us such a warm welcome and looked after us extremely well. Their hospitality is second to none. We came here on business to the area but staying here really was more like being on holiday. This is such a peaceful, relaxing place. We slept extremely well in a lovely comfortable bed. Breakfast was great - plenty of cheese, charcuterie, yogurt, pan con tomate - all good ingredients from the local area. We had dinner here on both nights and it was fantastic.
Thank you hotel mas rabiol - we can't wait to come back soon in the summer, and will hopefully use that beautiful pool.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is our third visit to Mas Rabiol and we definitely are going back to there for more... It is a two hours drive away from south boarder of France and it is a beautiful drive anyway down to south. I love this place because it is quite, beautiful and most importantly, Gloria and Carlos, the owner of the hotel certainly possess the great hospitality and charm which makes me and a lot others feel at home every time we are staying there. What amazes me the most is Gloria's food! This time we stayed there for 7 nights and each meal was truly delicious! Each vegetables is from their garden! Also, the swimming pool was always clean and breakfast was certainly the morning delights. I love all the rooms presented. The maid is nice too!

oh, you must visit the beach nearby. Tamuraru

I hope I can be there next year soon...

Room Tip: Ask Gloria and I think it also is subject to the number of travellers, family size and budget etc.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is our third stay in this cosy family hotel. Set in rural farmland 15 minutes to the Costa Brava beaches, surrounded by medieval villages, this is the way to see Spain. Goria, the owner cooks delicious homemade Catalan/Spanish dishes with real attention to the provenance of the food using local products. She will ask you what you would like to eat the next day.Veggies, fruit and eggs come from the garden. Wicked homemade cakes and a huge selection of cheeses for breakfast. Our son loved the swimming pool, horse riding, helping out in the vegetable garden and had to be pried away from the cutest of the four dogs on departure. The nearby seaside towns of Tamariu and Aiguablava were beautiful, picturesque with great food compared to the large resort town we went too because of the mistaken need to go to branded shops. Coming back to Mas Rabiol was put into prespective when you see how so many other tourists choose their holiday destination. Ask Carlos to show you his retro motorbike collection. Fantastic hotel all round.

Room Tip: all rooms are cute and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 December 2015

We spent 4 days there last spring and felt welcomed and like at home, although we were at the smallest room of all the house is amazing and the space outside wonderful to enjoy the countryside, walk, relax, read, go for a ride... Beautiful region, beautiful house and services, excellent breakfast each morning... We will go back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2015

I stayed at Mas Rabiol for a week recently and what a real treat!! Gloria, the owner is a wonderful host and runs an immaculate, spotlessly clean and beautiful hotel in total peace and tranquillity. Sitting in the lounge reading my book in front of a log fire is absolutely unforgettable. The buffet breakfast and home grown fresh fried eggs are superb. I will most certainly be staying here again as its one of the finest venues I have ever stayed at!!

Room Tip: Room 8 looks onto the gardens and outdoor pool, absolutely fab!!
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo