“End of term.”

Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Begur
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I've eaten with Luis and his mates for ten years now, and always make the effort to visit whenever I'm in Begur. And till today, I've loved every meal. However this was very much the last day of term and it really showed in the service and quality of food. Very little on the menu was available, since it wouldn't have made sense to stock up the kitchen before the annual closure, but the customer was not to know. What came out was good, but not great and the staff were mentally packing their cases. I don't expect a reply from the management, as they will be in Bali with the rest of them!
I don't hold a grudge and will show up next time, when normal service will be resumed, I'm sure.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We have been to Es Furio many, many times over the years and this little bay, with a couple of restaurants and a hotel, is a perfect spot.
Our last visit was an evening in mid-September watching the sun go down.
A great location for a drink and their fresh seafood & fish.
The maitre de is a delightful character and makes customers feel very welcome.
Gets very busy in the summer.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We ordered a seafood casserole and got everything but seafood.
We ordered a seafood casserole with images clearly indicating seafood it's hard to imagine that most of the dish is laced with sausages and meat.(The rice casserole)
All totally substandard.
I have tasted many meals in the world and notably this is the worst meal we have encountered.
Please refrain from disappointment.
Avoid.Avoid.

3  Thank SeanTwomey56
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Best place for fresh fish with beautiful views, staff is correct and food is great. Daily fish is a bit pricey but is worth it!

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Set in front of Sa Tuna beach, this is an authentic catalán crowd fish restaurant, cute in its own way, very efficient and gorgeous assortment of fish dishes. Booking is highly recommended, very reasonably priced, it has become a must stop in our trips to that part of the world :-)

1  Thank jamilaee