“Best Burgers”

Original Tommy's
Ranked #16 of 115 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I never miss a chance to stop at this Tommy's on rips to Southern California. Great food! I wish they'd come to N. Cal. Good for breakfast too. Get the burger without chile if you're eating in the car.

1  Thank Shadow010

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

We always have to stop to get our fill of TOMMY'S!
It is the BEST Tasting Burgers with the Best chili and fries! I always request extra chili on the burger. The people are always so welcoming, friendly with sincere appreciation of our visits. We travel from UT to CA frequently & look forward to this stop going back and forth. We've been eating at Tommy's since the early 1970's. Always been consistent even with the new stores since the Original Tommy's in L.A.

1  Thank StampinSher P
Reviewed 26 July 2016

You will love the friendly service you get at Tommy's. Their specialty is chili, but their chili is not everyone's cup of tea, so don't be afraid to hold the chili on your burger or hot dog. Best hot dogs in town and the tamale is another offering you won't find in many places.

1  Thank Gaither L
Reviewed 17 July 2016

If you love chili, Burgers, french fries. Okay, chili anything. It's Original Tommy's. I've been eating Tommy's since my late night party days of the 70's. No better place to pig out than Tommy's. If you don't want chili (why are you here?) you must request "no chili".

2  Thank Tomaless1
Reviewed 14 July 2016

If you don't like chili, then you don't need to go to Tommy's.

Going to college in SoCal, I was introduced to Tommy's after late night fraternity parties. I like chili so this was good midnight eats.

Now living in Arizona, I always stop by Tommy's whenever there's one on my way to Cali.

Tip: Since all burgers and hot dogs come with chili, you can ask for chili on the side. A couple of my kids want their burger or hot dog plain. Since I'm paying for the chili already, I use the side chili on the regular fries instead of ordering chili fries. Money saved.

2  Thank Hawaiibeachnut