“Awesome burger!!!”

Original Tommy's
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Barstow
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

I've had this before but I haven't had this for a while. Not much have changed but they did make some increase in selections and improved their standard. I was a happy camper. Everything I had there was so good. I recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

Good burger and fry place. 1/4 cheeseburger with the works. A little messy but worth it. Affordable meal and friendly staff

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Love Chili Burgers? Then this should be your road to vegas food stop! My uncle, cousins and I use to stop on the way to and from vegas. Often bringing extras back for family and friends. I stopped recently and they were still open, I am usually late forgetting this one is not 24hours. I got the classic Tommy #1 and really enjoyed the messy goodness. Writing this now I am tempted to drive all the way up there again.

The folks at the counter and drive thru are always friendly and helpful! I like the french fires and Iced tea also.

2  Thank Chip G
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Close to the Flying J. Nice change of pace compared to mainstream burger places. Super nice service. Love their style of chilli.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I never miss a chance to stop at this Tommy's on rips to Southern California. Great food! I wish they'd come to N. Cal. Good for breakfast too. Get the burger without chile if you're eating in the car.

1  Thank Shadow010