“A HIdden Gem in Frederick”
Review of Good Juju

Good Juju
Ranked #132 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This cool little shop is tucked away on 2nd Street in Frederick. They make out of this world smoothies and shakes and their menu includes many gluten-free and vegan options. The decor is bright and cheery and the service first-rate. A definite must for a quick meal or a mid-afternoon snack. They also serve breakfast all day long, along with coffee and teas. Don't miss this place!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We stopped here for a bite for lunch. I had a Buffalo Wrap that had cauliflower and lettuce with an amazing house made sauce! We split it between the two of us and it was plenty. This was DELICIOUS! I only wish I had one closer to my home! I ordered it in a gluten free wrap. They have a great vegan and gluten free menu! Very clean facility. Staff was nice. Next time I'm in Frederick, lunch is here!

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

I am not a vegan by nature but I felt like a healthy lunch and that was what Good Juju provided. I had a mozzarella wrap and a beet juice drink . Tasty. I would go back again!

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

As a die-hard fan of Panera I never thought I would find a place that I like better for reliable, quick, delicious food and a great place to meet friends. However I have recently become vegetarian and found all of the options on the vegan menu here at Good Juju delicious! Even the most stubborn meat lover will find something they love on the menu. Always quiet, always friendly staff, and a great way to support local business instead of a chain.

Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and great morning juice pick me up. Def looking forward to trying out the food menu soon! The place is very clean and has outside seating for nice days. Love places where you can grab food and soak up some sun.