“Great Bagels and Joe ”
Review of Beans and Bagels

Beans and Bagels
Ranked #52 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Description: Great coffee and Bagel place, in the heart of historic Frederick Maryland. Busy at lunch with locals, get there early for the best chicken salad EVER! Very casual and friendly. Dogs welcomed at the outside seating.
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

This great local coffeehouse and bagel shop is a wonderful part of Frederick's new cosmopolitan feel, offering a variety of coffees, bagels and spreads in a friendly atmosphere. We made a stop here to get off our feet and have a pick me up. The iced coffee was just perfect and flavorful. We shared a bagel and hummus. Garlicky and smooth. At breakfasts on weekends they attract a crowd. Definitely would return.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

The bagel portion of Beans and Bagels certainly lives up to its name. I got a jalapeño everything bagel with veggie cream cheese which was delightful. They had a plethora of cream cheese options. The coffee was okay, I just got the normal roast and I think it had been sitting awhile. Overall, a nice experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had a great Latte here and my daughter enjoyed her espresso and muffin. It was during football season and I was treated to black and purple sugar sprinkles on my whipped cream! AND, it's directly across the street from the National Museum of Civil War Medicine, so you can enjoy a coffee & bagel then walk it off in the museum!

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We love Beans and Bagels and often stop in for bagels (of course) and their BLT sandwich, as well as coffee and chai lattes. They also serve full service meals. Very friendly staff, definitely a local favorite.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for some lunch while in Frederick. The food was good but not great and the portions were small for the money. The staff was friendly but there are very few tables because the shop is small. Great coffee and breakfast sandwiches.