“small cozy restaurant”

My Thai
Ranked #91 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 July 2016

The food is good. I have been twice during lunch time, it is often busy. Do not go here if you only have an hour for lunch. The service runs a little slow and you don't tend to get your water glass refilled. Be watchful if using any vouchers. I had a voucher for $30 off. The first time they rang it up they only took $20 off. The second time they took the bill back they charged me for the entire bill. When I brought it to their attention they said they took care of it. They have about 2 people working the floor. I have also placed a phone order, I was placed on hold for forever and then the order was misunderstood and took longer then the 30 minutes stated to be ready.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Just the right blend of heat & flavor! A little disappointed out on line order was not processed but we were met with exceptional service.

Reviewed 26 June 2016

Located in a strip mall near FCC, My Thai is a wonderful Thai restaurant. the place is clean and attractive. Service was fast and the food was delicious. prices re reasonable for the quality of the food.

The lunch business was brisk for a Tuesday, and some was carry out, a nice option. Close to FCC, My Thai is a great option for a delicious and fast lunch.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This was my third time visiting this restaurant and I have enjoyed it each time. Good Pad Thai and Imperial shrimp rolls. I have tried the Crispy Wonton previously that were good too. started out with a house salad with the spicy cilantro dressing and it's very tasty.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

This little hole-in-the-wall in a strip mall is a delightful little find. The decor is attractive, the service was attentive, prompt, and friendly, the food was very good, and the prices are reasonable. An altogether pleasant experience, somewhat surprisingly so. I would go here again.

1  Thank Doug S