“Super Ecclectic Coffee Joint”

Dublin Roasters Coffee
Ranked #9 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Description: Great place, very friendly and comfy seating. Coffee blended and roasted on the premises. Will make custome blends. There is always something going on at Dublin Roasters Coffee. They also have a farmers market on Sunday's from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. with lots of local items.
Reviewed 3 November 2015

What a great place! Sweet staff and delicious chai tea latte. Rumor has it this is the best coffee in Frederick. I highly recommend this place. The only thing is that I wish it was closer to downtown Frederick. It's out of the way past the Banner School.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This is a great place to have coffee inside, outside, with friends or alone. I enjoy just looking around at all the interesting things for sale. Some are very unique. I've been here several times and never had bad coffee.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Dublin is a nice place with sort of a family- coop feel. The staff was very friendly. some sort of book club or story time was going on as we slipped in late afternoon around 2 for coffee to go. If you are on the north end of town and Market it is easy to spot and park for take out coffee.

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

This was my first trip to Dublin Roasters and I really enjoyed everything about it. My husband and I drove past and smelled the amazing smell of coffee and couldn't resist. It has a cozy charm and a local feel. The coffee is very flavorful and the service is fantastic. We will frequent this place often!

Reviewed 29 November 2014

My dad and I were visiting the area and sought a coffee shop that was quick and preferably not Starbucks, McDonalds, Sheetz, Dunkin Donuts or any of the other predictables. Dublin Roasters was a gem- very spacious and warm atmosphere (big comfortable chairs) and good quality coffee and (basic) breakfast food. Good value for money too. Staff was friendly. They say "thanks for supporting small" or something to that effect when you order. That sounded sadly defensive- i.e. it is us small businesses against "the man"- but maybe that is how it is/feels in the coffee shop world. Hopefully they will succeed so they just need to say "thanks"- they deserve the business

Been to Dublin Roasters Coffee? Share your experiences!