“Who knew!?”

Dublin Roasters Coffee
Ranked #10 of 12 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Description: Great place, very friendly and comfy seating. Coffee blended and roasted on the premises. Will make custome blends. There is always something going on at Dublin Roasters Coffee. They also have a farmers market on Sunday's from 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. with lots of local items.
Reviewed 10 May 2016

I have been to all of the major coffee places in Frederick, but somehow this one stayed off our radar and boy have we been missing out. My wife and I had coffee and a breakfast sandwich and thoroughly enjoyed them! They roast their own coffee, allow you to try a bunch of different coffee's and the overall feel of the place was spot on. We really enjoyed our food and drink. We decided to pick up a couple of scone's and a bag of coffee beans for the road. Plenty of places to sit, nice bathrooms, wifi, large open space, cool art, and neat ambiance. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 3 November 2015

What a great place! Sweet staff and delicious chai tea latte. Rumor has it this is the best coffee in Frederick. I highly recommend this place. The only thing is that I wish it was closer to downtown Frederick. It's out of the way past the Banner School.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

This is a great place to have coffee inside, outside, with friends or alone. I enjoy just looking around at all the interesting things for sale. Some are very unique. I've been here several times and never had bad coffee.

Reviewed 13 April 2015

Dublin is a nice place with sort of a family- coop feel. The staff was very friendly. some sort of book club or story time was going on as we slipped in late afternoon around 2 for coffee to go. If you are on the north end of town and Market it is easy to spot and park for take out coffee.

Reviewed 28 February 2015 via mobile

This was my first trip to Dublin Roasters and I really enjoyed everything about it. My husband and I drove past and smelled the amazing smell of coffee and couldn't resist. It has a cozy charm and a local feel. The coffee is very flavorful and the service is fantastic. We will frequent this place often!

Been to Dublin Roasters Coffee? Share your experiences!