“Impressive latte”

Baltimore Coffee & Tea Co. Inc.
Ranked #2 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Frederick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

Their espresso is the best around, by far. They also seem to be a great source of beans, products (including CHEMEX), and loose leaf tea. I had the Little Italy sandwich (salami, brie, and an olive pate) which was fine albeit on the large side. If you're in the area for business, skip the Starbucks and go here.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I visited this coffee shop on my last day in town; I was in the Frederick area for work. I wish I would have found it sooner!! The shop is large and open, the menu extensive, and the service friendly and helpful. I was a bit intimidated when I walked in but the barista walked me through all the options and how things worked. The brewed coffee is self-serve; they brew 2 regular, 2 flavored, and 2 decaf. They offer breakfast and lunch items. I had an egg, Swiss, and ham on WW toast. A simple sandwich, but delicious nonetheless. I chose the Federal Hill Blend brewed coffee; rich, bold, and delicious!
I will definitely come here again when I'm in the area.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Nice people and good coffee -- owned by same people as the Shab Row Tea House next door, which has excellent tea. Some outside seating

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This is my go to place for coffee and Red Eye is the great pick me up to get you through the day :). They offer a "punch card" where you get a free coffee drink after buying 10.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

We may have places closer to home but are happy to go out of the way for Baltimore Coffee and Tea. They always have an excellent variety of coffees that the hubby likes to choose from. For me, it's the Frozen Chocolate Decadence--yummy! We always get a pound of beans to go and, boy, do they have a selection! If you use decaffeinated, they use the Swiss water method of extraction. They have stamp cards for both drinks and coffee beans so we get to enjoy freebies as well. That makes me even happier.