“Great for fast lunch etc”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #87 of 407 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

You can't go wrong if you want variety and buffet style meal. Wegman's has everything on their buffet in the market cafe. This Wegman's location is always very clean and even when it gets crowded, there are plenty of places to sit, inside or outside. Separate areas are available for groups and children. The price is per pound so a meal can quickly become expensive.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I've eaten here several times. I'm always disappointed. There is a big selection of food to choose from at meal time but sadly most food is bland, including the Chinese food. The size of the pizza is huge but who cares about the size if the pizza itself is not that great. At the food bar the price per pound is high, and the cost is not worth it in spite of the big selection.

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Wegmans has lots of variety but, everything is everywhere and certain things are way more expensive than other places. You can find good deals just have to look harder for them

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I shop at Wegman's regularly and sometimes we eat before we shop so we don't buy everything in the store! What I really enjoy is the sushi and they even will make you something special. The gal behind the counter offered so I took her up on it. It was really good. I got the spicy salmon roll with brown rice and a california roll with brown rice. I also like the skinny rolls a lot! While I like the buffet, I wish they would go back to theme days... different menu offerings for different days of the week. Because the same food seems to be there every time we go there.

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I had never seen such a variety of fresh foods that could be consumed on the premises or carried out. The selection of fish & cheese was outstanding. And they even carry Atlas maps which are hard to find these days.