“Buffet dinner”

Wegmans Market Cafe
Ranked #94 of 409 Restaurants in Frederick
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I needed a quick meal and didn't want to go to a fast food place. We stopped into The store to pass time and decided to eat dinner there. I had their Asian food (fried rice, sesame chicken). It was very good. Chicken was a little dry but I was very happy with the food. It wasn't super greasy like normal Chinese food. And even though it was a Tuesday night, they still had a decent amount of food to offer.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I love this store. They always have what I'm looking for and more. Love their ready made food you take home to cook. I know that when I want fruits and vegetables they will always be fresh. Everyone I've dealt with have been great. Everyone

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I love this store. They have so much variety and everything looks so good. We always get seafood from here and it is always very fresh.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

First time I'd been here in quite a while. I agree with other reviewers; it is not what it was like when they first opened. Selections are fewer in variety and the cooked items are particularly unappealing, looking tired and overcooked. The European sandwiches and the prepared to order entrees no longer exist.
Prices are as high as other markets food bars.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

As the title says, you can't beat Wegmans. The sesame chicken, fried rice, and pork egg roll were what you would expect. Common but fabulous. There were several T.V.s in the dining area. As with most Wegmans souvenirs of the area are sold with Frederick shirts and Maryland gear on the shelves.