Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$80
Hotels.com
Comfort InnUS$80
FindHotelUS$84
PricelineUS$80
ZenHotels.comUS$93
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 October 2020

This is a very nice place. Stayed here on our way to Antitiem Battlefield The room was spotless, this is one of the best Comfort Inns I've stayed at. It's very conveniently located, easy to find. Very friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 6 March 2020

This one of the best Comfort Inns I have ever stay in thus far. Great rooms, great hot breakfast, friendly and curtious staff. An absolute great stay. I highly recommend over the Hampton Inn right up the street.

Room tip: First floor has great rooms
1  Thank jackbratton
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Fantastic location, great services. Nice decor and important very clean. I checked in early around 11 am, didn't ask me anything, and the fresh cookies in the evening was amazing. Staff the best. Wide range of food options in walking distance. Love the Stake place in the neighboring lot.

Room tip: Most convenient location.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
kaushal s, General Manager at Comfort Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience staying with us.
We look forward to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 February 2020

Our company uses the Frederick, MD Comfort Inn monthly for all of our Corporate guest who come into town. I have also personally stayed several times with family during their vacations. The hotel is in a great location, close to restaurants, shopping and historic battlefields and parks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
kaushal s, General Manager at Comfort Inn Frederick, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2020

Thank you for taking time to review the Comfort Inn.

Reviewed 20 September 2019

The Comfort Inn, you think, would provide a certain level of comfort. Not this one. My friends and I stayed here last Saturday while visiting a friend in Maryland (we booked the room a month prior). We got to the hotel after midnight after a 5 hour car ride and were exhausted. As soon as we walked into our room, we realized there was a problem with the AC. It was a sauna. It was clearly broken and was blowing hot, extremely humid, 90 degree air. I called the front desk and was told there were no other rooms available and was told there was no maintenance onsite to come fix it. It was after midnight, we were exhausted, and were not going to leave in search of another hotel in a town we’ve never been to. We didn’t sleep at all and even kept getting up and propping the door open to get some air from the hallway so we could breathe. Also, when you have asthma, this is NOT a fun situation.

The next morning, after mentioning this issue again to the front desk, they told me to call their customer feedback team. We were in Frederick for less than 24 hours visiting our friend so this is the last thing we wanted to do. We called and explained the situation for 25 mins and then were transferred to another person and had to explain everything all over again for another 20 mins. After all of this, we were told they can’t help us and we need to call the hotel back on Monday. I called Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday and each day spoke with the front desk manager who was trying to advocate on our behalf to the hotel manager and the owner. She was very sweet and was doing all she could to get us a refund. I could tell she really believed we should be reimbursed, but it wasn’t up to her. After FOUR days of this, I was told that the hotel manager and hotel owner couldn’t reimburse us and they would instead give us a free night. I was told per the owner that if I had left the hotel and stayed stayed somewhere else, they would have refunded me, but not for my case. Appalling. None of us will ever be staying at a Comfort Inn again after this experience so a free night means nothing. I asked the front desk manager to have the manager or owner call me, but I never received a call from either of them.

We spent what was supposed to be a relaxing weekend vacation exhausted and uncomfortable from lack of sleep due to the room, frustrated since we spent our second day wasting our time on the phone with their corporate team who did nothing, and overall appalled at their lack of customer service. My friend and I work in customer service and couldn’t believe that the hotel couldn’t make this right, especially for first-time customers. At first, all we wanted was a partial refund, but after the terrible customer service and extreme waste of time, a full refund is necessary.

I’ve never stayed at a Comfort Inn and have no desire to ever again due to this experience. The lack of customer service from corporate, the hotel manager, and owner are extremely disappointing for a company so large, and especially, one that is called “The Comfort Inn”. I highly recommend seeking out a different place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2019