Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$89
Hampton.comUS$89
Hotels.comUS$89
FindHotelUS$89
PricelineUS$89
StayForLongUS$118
1,105 results
All reviews front desk complimentary breakfast room was clean great place to stay parking lot off the highway yogurt beacon elevator housekeeping wedding maryland
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Staff not friendly soda in room stained real bad. Did not explain how room service worked. Was not recognized as a honor member. No coffee in front lobby and room coffee is terrible. Stayed 4 nights but will not stay again

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 12 March 2021

I paid for two nights for this hotel cause i knew I wouldn't beable to check in early. But when i got to the hotel in the AM some lady told me they had canceld my room even tho i PAID for it. Then when I tried to get a refund since they wouldnt give me the room. They said it was against some policy that they couldnt refund. The lady at the front desk tried to tell me the hotel was completely full so what they did was charge me for the room and then gave it to someone else and charged them too. The worst exprience in a hotel ever!!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 March 2021

Unfortunately, the amenities were lacking. The breakfast was limited. Two hard boiled eggs, an untoasted bagel, yogurt and a fruit cup One of the computers in the lobby did not work. The television and the treadmills did not have power on Thursday evening. Staff is clearly multi tasking. The front desk sent someone from housekeeping to address the power outage in the exercise room. I suggested it was s tripped breaker. She told me she did not know where the panel box was.

Room tip: Stay in a better hotel.
Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

Called at 2 pm to see if room was ready; told no and that because I had selected a room it would be guaranteed for 3. So we drove around for almost an hour and parked in hotel lot waiting for digital key. 3 came and went with no key or email so I went to the front desk. They were willing to assign me a new room but would not take the Hilton honors app info for ID so I had to walk back outside to get it and return. Assigned me another room but basically admitted that guarantee meant nothing. Didn’t even offer me the waters that I normally get as an honors member. Though the words were apologetic the attitude was anything but. I usually score this type of hotel at least a 4 but t huh is place is terrible. The room assigned as standard Hanpton Inn but the bath minuscule. Pick someplace other than here.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 December 2020

I stayed here back in September over labor day weekend and the breakfast in the grab bag was pathetic. It was a cheap granola bar, orange juice that tasted horrible, a green orange and something else that was not very good.

The room was way to close to the highway and you could hear the cars and trucks all night. I did buy a small fan which then muffled the sound. In the middle of the night you would smell a sewage smell coming from the vent in the bathroom. I reported it to the front desk but it went nowhere.

These rooms are not worth $90 or more per night. $50 or less is what they should be charging.

My wife and I are Hilton Honors members and were really disappointed in this place.

Date of stay: September 2020