All reviews indoor pool would stay again desk clerk was friendly microwave and fridge copper canyon floor room donuts nothing fancy room was clean and comfortable stayed one night continental breakfast motel sedona carbs password freeway jerome
Reviewed 18 September 2017

What a great place! Room was comfortable, and continental breakfast was yummy! Will definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family! Thank you Peter for the great stay! It was nice to be great with a smile when arriving late in the evening!

Room Tip: First floor-no elevator
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2017

This is one of three hotels off the main exit for Camp Verde from Interstate 17. As far as I can tell they are essentially the same - budget hotels with two or three stories and interior corridors. This is the least expensive of the three and therefore the best value in my opinion.

Check-in was quick and easy (no one else in line due to my late 11pm arrival). Desk clerk was friendly. Room was clean and comfortable; basic, but good sized. Door secured nicely with electronic key card entry. Note the sink area is outside the bathroom. This is not an issue for me traveling alone but may be for people sharing a room and wanting privacy. There is an indoor pool (which I did not use). Room had a small fridge and microwave.

I only have two complaints, which would not be enough to keep me from staying here again.
1) Window mount air conditioner is very noisy. I am a sound sleeper, but a light sleeper might be kept awake by it.
2) Breakfast offering (doughnuts and cereal and apples) is so paltry it is almost pointless. I walked to Denny's instead.

Room Tip: No difference that I can tell.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank cheetahguy
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I was in the area for the train ride at Clarkdale. The motel where I normally stay was not available, so I looked for another one. It was hard to find a room anywhere at all. However, I did find one at the Copper Canyon Inn. I had never stayed in Camp Verde before and was pleasantly surprised to find museums and other attractions so close by. The indoor pool looked very inviting, but I did not use it as I hadn't brought trunks with me. My room was clean and comfortable and the continental breakfast was rather nice. The WiFi worked fine for what I needed, but it did surprise me that the password I was given at the desk was not actually required.

Room Tip: I really can't say as I was given a room assignment and it worked fine for me.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dewayne M
Reviewed 30 May 2017

During my stay I was bitten by bed bugs and located a bed bug in my bed on the final night of my stay. I reported that issue to the front desk and presented the bed bug, and showed my bite to the front desk agent. I requested a room change, and that was facilitated. The following morning, I repeated my concern of finding the bed bug and being bitten. The response was rather indifferent and snarky. There was no offer to attempt making things right. Just a shrugged off comment, and comment that the room would be checked out.

There is no excuse for the oversight that resulted in me being bit, and no excuse for such subpar customer service. I should not have been responsible for paying for the nights that I stayed at the hotel. It's disgusting to spend several hundred dollars to endure such a disturbing experience.

I emailed my summary of events to management and was ignored for over a week, thus this review. Same manner of unethical and unprofessionalism that I viewed at the front desk during my stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank AZrealGuy
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for two nights on our vacation in Arizona. We went to Montezuma national park and Sedona from the hotel. It's a nice clean independent motel with coffee, donuts and cereal for breakfast. Nothing fancy, but plenty for us. We recommend!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family