Comfort Inn
Copper Canyon Inn(Camp Verde)
US$90
Good 3.5/5
Days Inn & Suites Camp Verde Arizona(Camp Verde)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$249
Average 3/5
  • Breakfast included
Fort Verde Suites(Camp Verde)(Great Value!)
US$80
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Beaver Creek Inn(Rimrock)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$73
Verde Valley Inn(Cottonwood)
US$85
Good 3.5/5
Best Western Cottonwood Inn(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$100
Pines Motel(Cottonwood)
US$103
US$99
Great 4.5/5
US$72
Hotels.com
Average 3/5
Little Daisy Motel(Cottonwood)(Great Value!)
US$85
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskper nightsausagegrand canyonwaffleshot breakfastfree breakfastlocal casinothe breakfast areastayed one nightvisiting sedonaclean roomsa nice place to staywould stay here againverde valleyice machinegas station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Opted not to drive back down to Phoenix following an afternoon of wine tasting/drinking. Pulled into Comfort Inn and we grabbed a room on a Saturday night. First floor location. Clean quiet and reasonable rate. Right by the I-17 for easy access next day. Included breakfast was decent. Employees seemed to be nice. Would recommend an overnight stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
JOLENE M, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2017

Dear kwtaper,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments. It's great to hear you enjoyed our clean quiet hotel with a convenient location off of I17. We hope next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Jolene M

Reviewed 10 July 2017

First there was hair on bathroom floor and a dead bug in shower.It was a bit on the windy side, so even at 113 degrees they closed the pool.The wifi was down also.630 pm they decided to open the pool. Sign on gate said if allergic to bees do not enter.Swarms of bees right where you walk in,almost like a wall of bees.So jumped in at 6 ft side and tried to hang around there but bees came.Got out tried hot tub but soon the bees. Wifi was down till 7 pm after that very slow.Tried to go to breakfast at 730am a large bus of people yelling and fighting.The men were rude cut in front of me.Could not get help desk clerk was trying to stop the disagreement.So ok will try later.A man and his 2 sons used both waffle makes 2 each.They also took all the flavored oatmeal.The person that takes care of that was gone as it was almost the end.Spent $109 + tax and could hardly use amenities

Room Tip: Could not hear hwy 260
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I booked this hotel when traveling through Arizona. We have stayed at Comfort Inn/Suites many times in different areas and had a nice experience, this time was an exception. The first thing we noticed is there was a rude woman working at check in and her attitude began our not so good experience. The hotel is under construction, so it is noisy and smells of paint. The rooms are just ok. We had to go to the desk as soon as we arrived because there was only one tea bag and no cream or sugar for coffee. The only positive was the breakfast was pretty good and ONE of the clerks was friendly. I will think twice before booking Comfirt Inn again...

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This was a very traveler friendly hotel. Dina at the front desk assisted us and she was exceptional! Staff is very friendly and helpful. Location is convenient - right off the freeway and close to restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Passed through on my way to Page from Phoenix. Comfortable stopover spot - and really the best for miles since there really isn't anywhere else to stay! I arrived around 1:00 am and the front desk was friendly and efficient. When I arrived at the door to my room, it was cracked open, which I felt extremely uneasy about as ANYONE could have entered and who knows how many hours it was left like that. Possibly my paranoia, however you can never be too careful these days. Possibly maid service needs to be careful about that. After checking every crevice a human could hide in, the bed and room was comfortable and clean. I was in a hurry in the morning and did not try and bear the huge tour group crowd in the breakfast area, so I can't comment on the complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo