Ida Hotel(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$133
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Club Aquarium(Icmeler)(Great Value!)
Hotel Aqua(Icmeler)
US$184
TripAdvisor
1,145 results
All reviewssnack barprivate beachturkeysaladair conice creamlovely hotelsea viewplenty of sunbedslast yearall inclusive hotelgreat holidayfussy eatertwo weeksbars and restaurantsentertainment staffno hassle
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Where shall I start. The hotel itself was lovely and in a perfect location for the bars and shops. The hotel was very clean, but our bedroom floor wasn't mopped for the whole 2 weeks we were there. So by the time you walked across the floor from having a shower your feet were black. There was no tea-making facilities in the room. We arrived at 4.30 in the morning and we couldn't even make a drink. Rachel our rep got us a kettle the next day. There was water in the fridge at least. The food well there was a lot of Turkish dishes to choose from fair enough if you like it. However the English choices were very poor and often very cold. Mostly it was chicken and chips. A couple of times there was mash but it was so runny. Never saw any other types of potato. The salads were good. The deserts were funny little wet cakes and horrible. There wasn't even any ice cream to have as an alternative. We ended up eating out quita a lot as while on holiday you want to enjoy your food. Even though it was cheap to eat out, we didnt budget for it as we were all inclusive. The snack bar at lunchtime the food was nearly always cold. The staff didn't speak much english, and very rarely smiled. There was no a la carte restaurant as advertised. The bar staff were mostly ok. They made cocktails up as they went along. White rum is not available as it is not a local drink. You could buy bacardi at the bar for 20 lira a shot, but why should you pay for your drink when you have paid for all inclusive. The hair and beauty salon I would give a miss. I had my eyelashes done, and she put so much glue on them they were all stuck together. She said they would last 2-3 months. I had to pull them off when I got home as my eyes were so sore, and they were falling out in clumps anyway. The swimming g pool is all one depth (1.7m) .i know it is an adult only hotel but you couldn't just stand around to cool down as you couldn't touch the bottom as there was no shallow end. The evening g entertainment was mostly rubbish and you were lucky if it lasted 30-40 min . The only positive thing I would say about this hotel is its location and needless to say I will not be going back. I will definitely go back to icmeler but to a different hotel.

Room Tip: Nothing to say
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank jockstrap15
Tulin B, Yönetici at MARTI La Perla, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Jockstrap15,

Thank you for spending time for writing and sharing your opinion with us.All of Martı La Perla personnel have trained to serve quality for our guests. And also we always improve ourselves more to keep the highest quality service .We have different kinds of food at the main restaurant, breakfast with a lot of choise cheese ,jam, eggs, cornflakes,fruits,toasts ect,at lunch time & dinnner ; vegetables, meat , meatballs,chicken, sea food, starters, soup, different kinds of vegetables and salads. The menu varies everday and fresh service. Also, as you know, we are a multi-national hotel and we always set our buffets in accordance with the nationality of our guests. And there is have 2 A'la Carte Restaurant you could have ask and you could booked from guest relations desk. But certainly we will take into account your review which is important for us. As a team we all are working to ensure that you have the best experience on your holiday.

We are looking forward to welcome you again at Martı La Perla

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Myself and my partner have just spent a week in the marti la Perla ( we are currently sat the in lobby waiting to leave for the airport) ☹️
What I will say is that I was a little sceptical about coming here after reading some of the reviews but I soon realised that actually everything they complained about was wrong in my opinion. Things I would say about this hotel is...
1. Yes the food isn’t to everyone’s taste but as a fussy eater myself there is always something you can enjoy, the snack bar throughout the day is nice and the salads are always fresh.
2. Location is spot on, the views are amazing and you have everything you need around you. Marmaris will take around an hour and a half to walk along the beach front but the long walk is worth it. Taxi boats can also take you to and from Marmaris! Go check out the harbour, it’s beautiful.
3. This hotel is a mix of nationalities and people have commented on how the Russians are rude, we never had this issue and found everyone very socialable and lovely.
4. The bar staff and gone above and beyond to ensure we had a lovely time, abdullah and fridoe would so lovely and make the best cocktails
5. Big shout out also to Keanan Who is in charge of entertainment in the hotel, the hotel has been quiet this week but he has done everything to ensure we had a good time, he always has time to sit and talk to us and would do anything if we needed him to. He will also recommended good excursions and will be honest about how enjoyable they are. He’s a really nice guy!!!
6. Highly recommended you eat out also as food is so cheap. The love boat which is located around the corner from the hotel does the best steak and the staff were very lovely and helpful. We’ve been twice as it was so good.
7. I recommended changing your money out here as the exchange rate is a lot better.

We will definitely return to the hotel in the future.

Samantha and Karl x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Samantha P

Dear Guest;

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Martı La Perla for your stay in Marmaris.
Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that our services were overall to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your comments have already been shared with all team members.
I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Martı La Perla.

Best Regards
Hotel Administration

Reviewed 21 June 2018

We returned on the 4th June after spending two weeks here. We have travelled extensively throughout Turkey and were shocked at this hotel.
Beautiful pool, sea views and excellent location. Private beach well maintained and easy to find sunbeds.
Briefly, very little English spoken throughout the hotel including reception and bar staff. Bar staff failing to understand what drink was requested and measures minute. Hotel seemed happy with disgruntled guests buying spirits outside the hotel and drinking them at the tables. Food very poor. Breakfast mainly salad and stewed vegetables, fermented sausage and eggs, no toaster. For lunch and dinner the same 6 meals were rotated and comprised of stews and casseroles, chicken wings and nuggets and chips. Small cakes for dessert but never ice cream. No drinks served by a waiter with meals and unless you arrived first, never a clean table. No al a carte resturaunts as advertised. Late night snack a plate of cut tomatoes, cucumber and quartered lemons. No soup or bread.
One bar (Four are advertised) which is outside and when we had rain on several evenings we had to walk outside and get soaked. Very little entertainment.
Such a shame, this hotel has the potential to be brilliant.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank 271tracy

Dear 271Tracy,

Thank you for spending time for writing and sharing your opinion with us.All of Martı La Perla personnel have trained to serve quality for our guests. And also we always improve ourselves more to keep the highest quality service .We have different kinds of food at the main restaurant, breakfast with a lot of choise cheese, jam, eggs, cornflakes,fruits,toasts ect, at lunch time & dinnner ; vegetables, meat , meatballs,chicken, sea food, starters, soup, different kinds of vegetables and salads. The menu varies everday and fresh service.We have icecream service 3 times in a week ( Monday, Wednesday and Saturday). Also, as you know, we are a multi-national hotel and we always set our buffets in accordance with the nationality of our guests.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at Martı La Perla.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely holiday here, it was our anniversary they gave us a beautiful room overlooking the ocean and mountains a lovely bottle of wine and fruit in our room, and they had also decorated our bed beautifully with flowers, it felt really special, most of the staff were polite and attentive, food was ok, not fantastic but you could always find something, the drinks did let the place down a bit. Being a four star plus I did expect cocktails ( named ones, ) also I expected a better standard of Alcohol not paint stripper.hotel is right on the beach with its own private area which you could take drinks from the bar, Icmeler is a very pretty place, river taxis that take you to Marmaris or Turnich for 20 lira, there were a lot of Russians in the hotel, didn’t bother us but a lot of other guests were complaining about there rudeness/ arrogance and the fact they took a lot off the food.. we will definitely be returning to Icmeler, a lovely relaxing holiday, Thank you

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tania45

Dear Tania45,

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Unfortunately; I can say only few good things about this hotel.
If you don’t have child and you don’t want to hear a child noise that can be the only positive thing. The sea is in front of the hotel and very clean that is the second positive point but that’s all.
The foods are very limited and tasteless. I hate packed products. We are in Marmaris; come on; where is the famous honey, home made traditional marmalades. It seems like there are lots of dessert but they are all kind of syrupy cake.
Also I was not comfortable about dish cleaning. Some glasses was very dirty.
Sea view room with balcony was fine but we stayed one night so I’m not sure what will happen if we stay more than one night.
Drinks were limitless but I have never heard about the brands that they serve. This also made me uncomfortable. You don’t what you’re drinking.
And the worst thing is “especially” the pool bar servers. They are constantly complaining about the hotel which they are working for. They are rude and completely didn’t know how to serve, make a drink.
They have to change to many things here.

Room Tip: Choose sea view balcony room.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Didem G

Dear Didem G,

Thank you for spending time for writing and sharing your opinion with us.All of Martı La Perla personnel have trained to serve quality for our guests. And also we always improve ourselves more to keep the highest quality service .We have different kinds of food at the main restaurant, breakfast with a lot of choise cheese ,jam, eggs, cornflakes,fruits,toasts ect,at lunch time & dinnner ; vegetables, meat , meatballs,chicken, sea food, starters, soup, different kinds of vegetables and salads. The menu varies everday and fresh service. Food & Bavarages are prepaired under hygienic conditions by our Professional Chiefs. Also, as you know, we are a multi-national hotel and we always set our buffets in accordance with the nationality of our guests.But certainly we will take into account your review which is important for us. As a team we all are working to ensure that you have the best experience on your holiday.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at Martı La Perla.