“Good food”

Minuteman Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Morristown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 June 2017

Home made soups and pies, relaxed atmosphere, popular with locals. Service was less than average, but dont let that stop you.

1  Thank SusanC49

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We go to the Minuteman on a regular basis for lunch and really enjoy their New England clam chowder. The pulled pork is very good. The burgers are delicious as well as the meatloaf and fried green tomatoes. They also have fabulous homemade pies. The staff is friendly and attentive. Visit the Minuteman soon!

1  Thank kittenhead
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

The food in this restaurant is very average and very overpriced for small portions. A burger is $15, pulled pork sandwich is $14 and 7 ribs are $20. The coleslaw was terrible, the onion rings were very greasy and the fries were just ok. The decor was very dated and tired looking in this restaurant. The while place looked like it needed to be scrubbed down and cleaned up. The service staff were very nice.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

We've been here 1 other time and had a good meal so we came back because we were in the mood for BBQ. We arrived at 4:30 pm on a Saturday evening for a late lunch/early dinner. The menu we were given didn't have much of a BBQ selection. My husband wanted a pulled pork platter which is on the menu found on Minuteman's website. They said he could only have a pulled pork sandwich. My hubby is not really a sandwich eater. No baby back ribs on the menu either. He ended up with a hamburger. I tried the jambalaya. It was very salty. When we got the bill, the jambalaya was higher than indicated on the menu. When I inquired, I was told we arrived just when lunch switched over to dinner so the check generated the dinner jambalaya price and didn't I get a soup or salad? I did not and the waitress should have known.

It's a cute little restaurant with charm but don't know if it's worth the 30 minute trek from my house.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Good food, amazing pulled pork, French fries to die for. Great staff, theyre on top of things, the Paul Revere is good as well. Milkshakes are great! I'd eat here every meal, every day if i could. Plus, Ken, was very attentive and sweet. Big shout out to him.