Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hyatt.comUS$161
Expedia.comUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
TripadvisorUS$161
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$161
All reviews full kitchen living room omelet great stay outdoor pool clean hotel spacious rooms convenient location dishwasher nj wedding
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

Stayed here for a family wedding. Staff was excellent and everyone at all levels was very friendly. Aside from being overwhelmed at bar post wedding, service was amazing. Very clean and big rooms, albeit a bit dated.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Meredith White, Other at Hyatt House Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Hello! Thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us. I appreciate the kind words for my staff. Happy to hear you enjoyed our clean guest suites. Please think of us the next time you are in the Morristown area. Thank you!

Reviewed 31 July 2021

I came here for a wedding; our room was supposed to be ready at 3pm. I called early to see if I could come in early. Got an email around 2pm. When I got to the hotel, my room was unfortunately not ready. Reading this far, you're wondering, how did this place get 5 stars?

Well, everything after that point was done perfectly. When we didn't have a room ready which we needed to change for the wedding we were going to at 4pm, we were given a room to change in immediately. Before leaving, our bags were collected and stored. When we returned our bags were given back to us in perfect condition. Our room was immaculate. The staff were very helpful and had good local tips.

The bed was comfy. The TV was nice. The bar was pretty good (not great, but good enough for a 12am time). I would 100% book here again without question. I would say the star this place would've lost from the initial issue was earned back and then some. Don't hesitate to book here if you need a place to stay. You will be taken care of.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello and thank you for your review of your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your guest suite, and my staff gave you local tips on the area. I appreciate all your kind words for our hotel and the staff. Please think of us the next time you are in the Morristown area. Thank you!

Reviewed 29 July 2021

The hotel was very nice. The rooms were big. I got the one bedroom king suite. The kitchen had all the supplies for cooking. The pool was nice to dip into on those hot summer days. Im truly impressed.

1  Thank jaceman99

Thank you for staying with us! I am glad to hear you liked your guest suite and found the pool to be refreshing. We hope to see you again soon! Thank you!

Reviewed 24 July 2021

The pool looks far better in pictures. When you get there you will be disappointed. I left something in the room. I called back a day later and was told that the room hadn't been cleaned yet, so they were not sure if my things were in there or not. So I waited a few hours and called back. I was told that they would fed ex my items to me. Six days later, I never heard back from them and I never got my stuff.

1  Thank JamGee2021

Hello! I apologize that you felt the pool was not to your liking. I hope you were able to enjoy your time here in Morristown. If you would like to discuss your stay further, feel free to call the hotel. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 July 2021

If you need something close to Morristown or the surrounding area and you have to.... OK. This was for 2 family weddings 2 days apart..... Next time I will stay in Morristown..... this just happened to be close to the venue..... PAY THE EXTRA MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE....

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Hello! Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay, if you would like to discuss further, please call the hotel and ask to speak to a manager. Thank you.