2 people are viewing this hotel
US$161
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$161
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Traveluro
US$152
PricelineUS$161
Hotels.comUS$161
ZenHotels.comUS$170
1,346 results
All reviews front desk staff morristown area garage lobby wedding nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 October 2021

This hotel was incredible for the price. The location is ideal, on a lively road with food options, but still quiet. Staff is knowledgeable and very friendly, able and willing to answer any questions/fulfill requests thrown their way. Regarding drawbacks, the only I can think of are that the restaurant is not up and running yet, and the towels are dry. This was an overall positive experience and I would absolutely book with Hyatt Regency in Morriston again.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laura M, Owner at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Thank you for this detailed feedback! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay in our downtown location and had such pleasant interactions with our professional and courteous staff. We too look forward to resuming our Food & Beverage operations soon, once the renovations are complete. We would be delighted to welcome you back during your next visit to Morristown!

Reviewed 27 September 2021

When I checked in, it was a great experience and the staff overall was very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately, there were a few unfortunate things that happened afterwards. One, later that evening, I came back and asked for directions to a building nearby. It turns out that the street and building were exactly one street over. I intentionally picked the hotel because I knew that it was close but it took the woman over 5 minutes and after multiple failed searches to finally locate the street/building. Two, the walls are surprisingly thin. I was able to hear just about everything from the room next to me. I was in 1604 and I could hear everything in room 1603. They were not unusually loud or anything, just that the walls were that thin. I heard their alarm clock go off in the morning. I heard the TV show they were watching in the evening. I heard them talking. It was very frustrating. And three, no food was offered during my stay except a single vending machine on the first floor. I realize that they had construction going on but I was told that the hotel had great food and to show up with basically no feed at all, very disappointing. Sadly, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laura M, Owner at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2021

Thank you for taking the time to provide this constructive feedback, though we are sorry to hear that you were so dissatisfied with the stay. We understand how important customer service and tranquility are to the guest experience, and apologize that this was not delivered. We do look forward to re-opening our Food & Beverage outlets soon once renovations are complete, and hope that you may reconsider and choose our property again so that we may better exceed your expectations. Thank you again for your review!

Reviewed 25 September 2021

The renovated rooms are amazing! I stayed on the 12th floor with a lovely view and it was plenty quiet. Very impressed by the bathroom and seating areas. Staff could not have been nicer or more accommodating. Parking is at an underground garage next door. $17 per day, so not crazy. The NJ Transit station is a 10 or so minute walk away. Very convenient if you're headed to NYC.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for providing this feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our renovated guest rooms and took advantage of the conveniences our downtown location offers. The team at Hyatt Regency Morristown would gladly welcome you back for a future visit!

Reviewed 24 September 2021

Everyone I encountered at the Hyatt was friendly and helpful. My room was on the top floor with an amazing view. The room was large, modern, very stylish and clean with luxurious amenities. I highly recommend the Hyatt in Morristown. I might just stay there again for no reason at all.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your stellar review! We are so glad that you fully enjoyed your stay, and appreciate you choosing our hotel for this special occasion. We would be delighted to welcome you back anytime!

Reviewed 9 September 2021

I prob won’t be returning and paying money for a hotel that had a broken elevator. Service wasn’t bad but parking garages were also a mess and I had to go back a few times bc ticket system broke…………..

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Laura M, Owner at Hyatt Regency Morristown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Thank you for providing this feedback. We certainly sympathize with the operational challenges and apologize that this occurred during your recent stay with us. We would be happy to welcome you back for a future visit so that we may provide a more satisfactory experience. Thank you for your review!