Free cancellation until 02/08
Argyll Hotel(Dunoon)
US$64
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

The Waterfront(Greenock)
US$39
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$76
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

US$77
The Osborne(Dunoon)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$118
  • Free Breakfast
US$75
All reviewssteak piethe pubhaggis pakorafirth of clydefantastic viewsscottish breakfasta sea view roomlate checksingle roomacross the riverfriendly staylovely mealhadn tcouple of yearsall age groupsbooked a tablestaff were lovely
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This piub/hotel was convenient for our family to get together, very nice staff and a good variety of drinks, did not try the food but I was assured it was very good. Well worth a visit if in the area.

Room Tip: The views from the window tables in the pub are very good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
SpinnyGourock, Manager at The Spinnaker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Thank you for your review. I think we have a good selection of drinks to choose from and ones that hopefully cater for all tastes. They all seem to sell at some point or another. I hope you get a chance to try our food one day also. :)

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Went to Gourock for 2 weeks in April 2017 to see my sister. I had the single room at the top of the stairs, and had a wonderful view of the Clyde. The room and bathroom were always very clean and very comfortable for 1 person. The staff went beyond to make my stay enjoyable. Had many meals there with my sister's family and friends and the service and food was excellent. Had one of the best pasta meals there that I've ever had (won't let my Italian wife know thou). Spent evenings with the locals in the pub and found them very friendly. I'm looking in returning with my wife in a couple of years, and will definitely book the Spinnaker.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review.
I hope your visit was rewarding. I know your sister had been very much looking forward to it. Again thank you for taking the time to feedback regarding your stay.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Have visited The Spinnaker many times. This visit was for early evening meal. Fantastic views. Good menu choices and food always delicious. Just had main meals. Portions very generous. Friendly staff. Good value for money

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review.
From a business point of view it is essential the food is well liked and good value for money. I appreciate you taking the time to feedback on your experience including your thoughts on the food.
Thank you.

Reviewed 16 May 2017

At an inexpensive price, the Spinnaker gives good value for money. They also take (very) late bookings. No complaints whatsoever. Staff are friendly and helpful The room itself was spotless and the bathroom very clean and spacious.

Stayed: May 2017
1  Thank Teresa M
SpinnyGourock, Owner at The Spinnaker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Spinnaker. I'm grateful for your positive comments. Thank you again.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

We booked in here overnight with a very late check - in after a flight got in to Prestwick at midnight.
The manager stayed up for our arrival and saw us to our very comfortable room.
We were leaving early the next morning and he was there waiting for us offering a breakfast
Good, large clean room with sea views- what's not to like.
Thank you.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HarryWragg_strachur
SpinnyGourock, Manager at The Spinnaker Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I know your stay was short but it's nice to hear it was as comfortable particularly after your long journey. Thank you again.